“PARTAYYYYYY CATTTT!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #81 of 304 activities in Key West
Type: Boat Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Fishing, snorkeling, dolphin watching, island barbecue or sunset cruise, or any combination -- Start your day aboard Tenacious III, a 37 foot modern and immaculate luxury cruiser with all the comfort you deserve. Cruising at almost 30 MPH, Tenacious III will get you and your group to your destination fast! Our 14 foot wide yacht offers a stable and comfortable ride, captain’s chairs and a teak table under the shaded cockpit area, complete with BBQ, refrigerator, built in ice chest, sink, hot & cold shower, and a full galley.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
West Palm Beach, Florida
“PARTAYYYYYY CATTTT!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Found out about Sunset Watersports on a spontaneous trip to the Keys while we were looking for a campground. Seemed like a great deal for all the activities it offered plus the booze cruise on the Party Cat to finish it off. We had a great time!! The whole crew was awesome and friendly, Greg, Joe, Ryan, ANdrew gibbs, and everyone else. We met some pretty cool people that were aboard as well. We had enough time on the trip to do each awesome activity and the weather was perfect. It was a great adventure, something I would definitely recommend and do again. Thanks for a great time!!
-Emily, Bryan, and Aaron

Visited March 2013

“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

I had a awesome time parasailing with Capt Kevin! I was scared to parasail at first, but with Kevin running the show fear was gone quick! Will definitely be back again!

Scranton
3 attraction reviews
“What a blast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

We enjoyed three separate outings with Sunset. The dolphin watching was tremendous. I enjoyed the snorkeling. The all in one was a lot of fun. On the downside were the event planning, the high cost of the excursions with added tips, and the saltiness of some of the hosts. Overall, a great time. We would do it again!

Rockford, Illinois
17 attraction reviews
“a great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

I'm so glad my wife and I went and did this. we had a blast all day long parasailing and jet skis what I loved best. the food was awesome and there was so much of it that everyone was filled. the staff was really cool to work with too.

Richmond Hill, Georgia
“The Party Cat w/ Capt. Jose”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

I took my 2 daughters and neice to Key West and they wanted to do the "Do It ALL" so we did and it was a blast. Parasailing is awesome but the picture disc was and extra $85 because there was 4 of us; I felt that was a little expensive. Kayaking, snorkling and the toys were all awesome. We were out there for 6 hrs total and was busy every minute. "Luke Brian" was a special treat. I really recommend this company for a day full of fun and adventure. I will definatly be back and book again. Thanks ya'll it was a blast. Also lunch was included.

Visited July 2012