“Kind of Dissapointing” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
st louis
“Kind of Dissapointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Went in here this morning checking out the beer selection... and the owners son said a six pack of yuengling would be $7.99. So I came back to get it an hour later and the lady who overheard our conversation said he was wrong they are $3.00 each so I ordered one instead....she opened handed it to me and said $5.00. I said you just told me they are $3.00 why are you charging us $5.00? She said only if you buy 6 or more. I was like thanks for telling me now. We reluctantly paid...but will never go here again. Very unfair.

Visited December 2012
corkandstogie, Owner at Cork & Stogie, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Our goal at the Cork & Stogie would be to have no dissapointed customers, and it appears mixing of quantity discount questions and what is actually purchased created this one.
Fact : one Yuengling purchased is $5.00
a six pack discount for carryout only is given
6 can or 6pack cans if you will $7.99 carry out plus tax
6 bottle or 6pack bottle carryout only $18.00 which equals $3.00 ea plus tax
All of our prices are listed on price sheets and we pride ourselves on creating relationships with our customers through fair, honest ,and friendly service, that bring them back over and over again.
Our apologies if you feel we have created an event that would never allow you to return,
as we feel the loss of just one customer is not insignificant.

93% Recommend
Coconut Creek, Florida
“My Favorite Place to Relax in Key West and Feel Like a Local”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

If you ever find yourself in Key West this is a MUST. I visit Key West on business and for vacation three times a year. I always look forward to stopping in here because you feel like family and can sit on the porch and relax without anyone bothering you if you so choose. They don't serve food but somehow there's always brownies, cookies, or something available if you have the munchies. The owners, Leslie and Dave, are extremely comforting and locals tend to stop by and converse with you which makes it very entertaining. Leslie is like everyone's mother hen :) She goes out of her way to ensure everyone is happy. Great place for a cigar and/or a beverage on the front porch.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Don't Overlook!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

My wife and I just got back from a week in Key West. The Cork and Stogie was by FAR one of our favorite stops. It has everything that we were looking for...great wine, great cigars, great selection of micro brews, great staff, great owners, and great conversations. The front porch is a great place to sit, smoke, drink, talk, and people watch into the night. Happy Hour is 4pm-7pm, and is well worth a stop in. I HIGHLY recommed this place to anyone looking for a great atmosphere without the crazy/loud crowds of the likes of Sloppy Joes and Captain Tonys. CAN'T WAIT TO COME BACK! Thanks guys!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Relaxing Finish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

My wife and I visited this place 3 times during our stay. It was very convienient to where we were staying and it was very nice and relaxing. They have a very nice selection of wines and just as good selection of beers. There are cigars for sale if you don't have your own. There's about 4 or 5 bar stools inside and a couple of small tables and wicker chairs on the front porch. It was very nice to sit, relax and people watch while sipping some wine and enjoying a good cigar. The perfect end to a good day.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great little place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Try the Key Lime Jello Shots and the Margaritas! Great little place to sit on the fronch porch, sip on a drink, and take in the sights and sounds of everything around you.