“Helpful, Friendly and Accommodating” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 85 Shopping in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: The Florida Keys' best bike shop! Bike Rentals Key West! We rent comfort hybrids, fitness hybrids, road bikes, cruisers, tandems, kids bikes and more! Simple, flat rate pricing and no hidden fees. Reserve online now!
Key West, Fl
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Helpful, Friendly and Accommodating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I have been to this store many times in the last few years. I live and work in the lower Keys and my schedule is weird. They are very accommodating to help me with my bike issues and have a great inventory for stuff I have needed from Tubes to pumps, seats and such.
they also have a great inventory of bikes from the comfy cruiser to the high tech.
Always helpful and super friendly these guys are all about repeat clientele and it shows.
I think they have a nice rental program too for folks that need it..

Visited August 2012

Key West, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Thai Tandom”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Hi, my wife and I recently went to ReCycle Bike shop to inquire about bikes for sale. We immediately were greeted by amazing, friendly staff. My wife is from Thailand and Yellow is good luck in her country. The selection of bikes were amazing but one in particular was a bright, yellow tandem that would fit us like a glove. It was our destiny to own this beautiful, rare bike. Karma works in mysterious ways. Sawadee

Visited September 2012
Hanover, Pennsylvania
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Cycle Cycle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

Tandem bikes, beach cruisers and kids bikes...with delivery to your resort...and roadside assistance....what more worry is left? We loved this, and your family will too. JUST DO IT. Cycling with the family in the warm Key West sunlight and refreshing offshore breezes.... someone pinch me.

Visited April 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

We rented two bikes to cruise around Key West from Chris at Re-Cycle. He made the experience very enjoyable, took plenty of time with us to ensure our bikes were set up correctly, and allowed us extra time to return the bikes after hours.

Chris also provided good suggestions for sunset viewing in KW, as well as other attractions.

Highly recommend Re-Cycle for bike rentals, and service.

New Bern, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Renting bikes from ReCycle was the best and easiest decision of our trip.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

After walking around for an entire day, we decided to rent bikes, and now mine are Happy Feet! ReCycle delivered to our hotel doorstep, and told us they would come and exchange or fix our bikes if problems arose. Fantastic service. If you can ride a bike you won't be disappointed.