“Best frozen chocolate covered Key lime pie in Key West” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Key West Ice Cream Factory & Cafe'

Key West Ice Cream Factory & Cafe'
201 William Street #101, At Historic Seaport, Key West, FL 33040
305-295-3011
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #249 of 381 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Ice Cream, Delicatessen, Cuban
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Located at the Historic Seaport in Key West. Featuring breakfast sandwiches,fresh cuban bread & bagels, delivered each morning. Cafe con leche & specialty coffees & pastries. Over 40 flavors of homemade ice creams & sorbets, homemade key lime pies & chocolate dipped key lime pie bars, cookies & fudge. Cuban sandwiches, specialty sandwiches, pizza & Nathan's hot dogs. Open 7 days, 8am to 10pm. Overlooking our beautiful Harbor.
Key West, Florida
“Best frozen chocolate covered Key lime pie in Key West”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011

Because they use thier own chocolate, this place does have the best frozen dessert ever - the frozen chocolate covered Key Lime pie. No trip to Key West is complete without it.

• Visited November 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lanark, United Kingdom
“Really nice staff and great sandwiches!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

I went to this cafe before going para sailing whilst on holiday from Scotland and went in for a quick bite to eat with my aunt! We got some sandwiches and they were REALLY good! Plus, I was 16 at the time and most of the staff were young girls so recommendable for teenagers! : P Definitely should give it a try!

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Stockholm, Sweden
“Icy ice cream”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

Took a detour for this one, to get som ice cream - with focus on ice. Three out of five different flavors had to much ice crystals in them, like when you leave ice cream in the fridge with the lid open. Threw half of it away.

Kinda liked the location though, in a little bit rough part of the wharf in comparison to the spring break hysteria a couple of blocks away.

• Visited October 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
USA
“best I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

Last week in Key West, my husband and I wanted a light lunch as it was extremely hot and humid. We stopped in the Key West Ice Cream Factory and Cafe. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They greeted us upon entering and immediately assisted us. I got their chicken salad. It was the best chicken salad I've had in a long time. Very fresh and just what I was looking for to eat. I can't remember what sandwich my husband had, but he felt the same as I did. The prices were very reasonable. The cafe was very clean. The meal refreshed us. We will definitely eat there again when we return to Key West.

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Trotwood, Ohio
“great ice cream and sorbet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2011

We really enjoyed our meals and ice cream and sorbet here.

• Visited September 2011