“AWESOME TOUR for those who don't always like tours” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 305 activities in Key West
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: 2.5 hr. Guided Bicycle Tour of Old Key West. Experience a guided tour of the colorful history and characters of Key West on beach cruiser bikes without breaking a sweat. We'll bike to where Jimmy Buffett lived, wrote, first performed, and Margaritaville.•We'll visit top destinations like Captain Tony's, Sloppy Joe's, and Ernest Hemingway's House. We'll cruise by the Southernmost Point of the United States , just 90 miles north of Cuba.•We'll stop at the Famous Key West Cemetery, the final resting place to many of Key West's most colorful characters with epitaphs like "I told you I was sick!"•You'll learn about the history of when we seceeded from the USA to form the "Conch Republic", Henry Flagler's Overseas Railroad,Ship Wrecking and Pirates!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Savannah, GA
4 attraction reviews
“AWESOME TOUR for those who don't always like tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Been to KW many times, visited the museums, but trolley/train tours are not my thing. So the minute i saw the group of bikers on bright green bikes, enjoying the scenery and stories, i knew it was for me! Christopher, our very knowledgeable guide, brought us to all the cool things i like to visit during each trip, including: mile marker 0, southernmost point, Jimmy Buffett's recording studio, Bahama Village, beaches, even the dog park/beach! This is a must-do thing in KW!

Visited May 2013
Christopher E, Owner at Key Lime Bike Tours, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Thanks for the great review! One of the things that I love about doing this tour is every now and then I meet some great people and my wife and I wind up hanging with them for the rest of the tour. Michelle and I had a great time with you on the Danger Charter sunset sail, and thanks for letting us help you celebrate your 15th wedding anniversary! Say hello to your husband for us, and we can't wait to hang out with the two of you the next time you come to Key West!

8 attraction reviews
“Key West bike trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Great way to see Key West. The guide was very knowledgeable and personable. Nice flat terrain made pedaling easy.

Visited May 2013
Christopher E, Owner at Key Lime Bike Tours, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for the 5 star review! I'm glad you enjoyed your tour of our little island. Hopefully the taste that you got from the cruise will whet your appetite to come back and spend more time here. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!
Alexandria, Virginia
8 attraction reviews
“Best Tour in Key West”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Just the right amount of biking and sightseeing. The temperature was near 90 degrees but our guide, Christopher, did a fantastic job of keeping us in the shade whenever we stopped. That and the free bottle of water was plenty to keep everyone cool. We hit all the major sites and I learned all sorts of interesting tidbits. When asked, Christopher even knew the best place in town to see the most chickens (Post Office). This bike tour is a must for anybody visiting Key West.

Visited May 2013
Christopher E, Owner at Key Lime Bike Tours, responded to this review, May 18, 2013
Sorry we didn't see the San Diego Chicken! I had great time with your group, and I hope that your wife saw all the chickens she wanted to while in Key West. Thanks for taking the time to write such a fantaxtic review!
Dallas, Texas
“Great ride with STEPH!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Steph was our guide. He was very knowledgeable on the Key West. A must do! The ride was around 3 hours. This is an active tour!

Visited May 2013
Thanks for the great review! I know that Steph takes a lot of pride in his tours, and I'm glad you enjoyed the ride!
Charlevoix, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Great tour with Christopher. He mainly is a library on 2 wheels. Nice to see water in our baskets waiting for us when we arrived.

Visited May 2013
Christopher E, Owner at Key Lime Bike Tours, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thanks for the nice review! I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us, and I guess all the time I've spent at the library doing research has paid off!