“Always the Very Best Time” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Key West Fishing with Captain Paul D'Antoni aboard Seize the Day Charters - Specializing in tarpon fishing charters and also Wrecks, Reefs, inshore and offshore fishing.
Dearborn, Michigan
8 attraction reviews
“Always the Very Best Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2010

I've always had a fantastic day of fishing with Captain Paul. We have caught grouper, sharks, and even a Sawfish ! Trust me, I've been fishing here for 15 yrs, he's the best.

Bradenton, Florida
“From a Mom...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2010

Capt. Paul is an incredible captain. On our first trip with him, I was with my son and husband, and am not the best fisherwoman. He didn't mind one bit! He was patient and even helped me with a bit of queasiness, as the waters become a bit "wavier". Best of all, though, was how he really took time to guide and help my (at the time) 9 year old son and made sure he put him on the fish and taught him to freeline. My husband was thrilled because we came home with a boatload of fish that day. Even better, Captain Paul cleans, fillets, and bags your catch. It was such a GREAT family experience, that we've chartered with Captain Paul two more times, and have never been disappointed. We've always come back with more than our share of fish. In fact, this past May, my son brought to the boat his first 150lb Tarpon, under the guidance of Captain Paul! I would highly recommend Captain Paul, especially if you are looking for a clean, friendly, helpful and kind person who also has a passion for kids, families, and fishing. You won't go wrong!