“Epic day!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a fun filled day in the Florida Keys. Spend a few hours sportfishing or family fun fishing. Plan a beach excursion, swimming, snorkeling, sight seeing,or a sunset cruise. See the annual powerboat races from the water. Design your day on the water with Captain Ron on the Blue Eyed Trader.
“Epic day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Wahoooooo! What a day! Great weather, huge fish, monstrous turtle and a Cuban raft! Thanks for an amazing day Ron and Nina.

Captainron_11, Owner at Blue Eyed Trader Private Charters, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
How about that raft!! Can you imagine bringing your loved ones over the ocean in that thing? It was an Epic day and were happy to have shared it wtih you guys. More fun to come!

Key West, Florida, United States
“Great memories fishing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Captain Ron and Nina where awesome.
The knowledge and gear were top notch.
We caught Dolphin, yellowtail snapper, Bonito and a 40lb Amberjack. We hooked up way more fish than we boated. We had some amazing fish fights with the unknown.
I can't imagine a better day on the water.

Visited March 2013
What a fun day that was! We are very happy to take the local people out for a day of fun, sun, and fishing. We are also happy to have met all ya''ll and can't wait for your return to fish again. I have more tricks to show you so hurry back.
“Best Charter I've Ever Been On”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Captain Ron and Nina were absolutely wonderful. My friend Loren and I went out early one morning with them and caught everything from Mutton Snapper to Kingfish to Amberjacks to Yellowtail. He has "spots" all over the area where he'll get fish for you and is a great teacher as well.

He might be captain in name but Nina runs the show! This is the charter you should take.

Now that was a fun day. I'm glad that Nina did a great job for you guys. She does run the show, as does your guy Loren! Thanks for sharing your special wedding day with us! Captain Ron.
Marion, Iowa
“Bachelor Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I went out fishing with Captain Ron for part of my bachelor party. We had a sailfish on within 10 mins of the lines being in the water. My buddy ended up catching it and weigh roughly 60 lbs. It was nice to have an expert ,such as ron, to guide you on the proper techniques to fishing. We ended up catching many 3 lb yellow tail snapper also that day. The seas were a little rough, but not enough to stop us from having a good time. Captain Ron knows what he is doing and would recommend him to anyone.

Visited March 2013
I love when the fish bite in the first few minutes! He said he wanted a fish that pulls and Sailfish do pull! I think you guys have caught a sail on every trip with us!! Thanks for the great day.
“Amazing trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

We went out with Captain Ron and Nina today and it was a blast! We caught numerous fish and the weather was beautiful. We learned so much from Captain Ron and had some great fights with the fish! We saw a sea turtle, dolphins, and caught 8 different types of fish. Would recommend this trip for EVERYONE beginners and experienced fishermen. Thanks a lot!

Thanks for coming back aboard the Blue Eyed Trader. I love when we have people return for a day of fishing, means your hooked! I do have a few tricks but it always seems to work when your there. Seeing the wild life out there is also one of my favorite things. Thanks for fishingwithron