“OUTSTANDING!” 5 of 5 stars

973-713-8004
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Don’t miss your chance to get out on the water and see what every visitor to Key West should not miss. Whether you chose a fishing trip or sightseeing it will be the highlight of you vacation. Great fishing! Amazing spectacles of wildlife, fish, and islands! Customize your trip. Private groups of 1 to 6 people.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Attleboro, Massachusetts
“OUTSTANDING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2011

My wife and I went fishing with Captain Bill yesterday. Spent a half day on the water learning about the area "sea attractions" and fishing for snapper and tarpon. Captain Billy is very knowledgeable and was very patient with novice but eager to learn fishermen. We will definitely be back next year to fish a full day with Bill. He has an outstanding and very clean and comfortable boat and his equipment is first rate. We have fished in the Keys before and we would rate Captain Bill as the best.

Visited April 2011

minneapolis
“Very knowledgable and very familiar with the area. Accomodating.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2011

Smaller boat than we were on during a previous trip.
Smaller is better. My wife and I had the the boat to ourselves. We were able to reach areas that larger boats could not. Due do restrictions were not able to keep the groupers but kept at least 10 snappers. All in a half day. Great time!
Highly recommended.

Visited February 2011
WVRLAW, Owner at Something Fishy Charters, responded to this review, April 3, 2011
One of the greatest things about this job is meeting new friends and being able to share the beauty and fun we have out on the water. Its great to hear back from people who have enjoyed being on my boat, It's very nice to see that had a good time.
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2011

Billy is a person to go out and fish with he made my stay in key west awesome . Ask him to take u tarpun fishing. Thanks again billy .

Texas
11 attraction reviews
“Tarpon fishing in key west”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2011

Just returned from a morning trip with captain Billy. We hooked two tarpon and brought a very large one to the boat. We fought the large one for about an hour. Billy was very personable and did a great job with my 3 children and I (ages 19,14 and 10). Really well equipped clean boat. It was by far the best of my 3 fishing trips at sea.

After watching these guys fight an land a 100+ lb tarpon it was hard to believe they had never done it before. I always have fun on tarpon trips, but seeing someone catch on so quickly was amazing.
“Best florida fishing trip ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2011

Captain Billy is an outstanding captain. I highly recommend spending a day on his boat.