“Over rated” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Monroe City, Indiana
“Over rated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Tried this place because of its high ranking on Trip Advisor. Ordered one mahi taco and one Korean beef taco. They were average. Not bad, but certainly not deserving of the number 2 spot in Key West. The people that ran the place were cool, so maybe they have a good following for that reason. I will say their tacos did not compare to the fish taco I had at Fogerty's. And despite that the food was served out of a truck, my meal did not go any faster than at the many sit down restaurants we tried- so I'd say fastfood here is a misnomer.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Even better than we'd hope”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

After being in Key West for about 30 minutes, we made Garbo's our first stop. After seeing the place on Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives, we had to try the Korean BBQ tacos and the Umami burger. Both were great. Loved the steamed tomato on the burger. The owners Kenna and Eli took the time to talk to us and the other early arrivals. Will definitely have to stop back by before we leave town.

Visited July 2014
“Dissapointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

According to the reviews in tripadvosor I decided to have lunch at the garbo's grill. When I saw that place which is a small wagon with couple tables next to it( which were very !!!! dirty) I was already kind of not sure if I really want to try food from there or not. Looked a little bit dangerous to it from there. But I gave it a try. I ordered my tacos. They were nothing special, I would say missing some flavors. The most disgusting thing was the unbelievable amount of flys which were so annoying trying to sit on your food.

Nashua, New Hampshire
“Delish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We go to Key West every year and happened to see this gem on Triple D (Food Network). All I have to say is, YUM!!!! My husband and I both had the bulgogi tacos. The slaw underneath and the siracha on top makes the perfect blend of cool, sweet, salty, and spicy. I will make a point to stop there again any time I'm in town! They have forever changed the way I'll look at food trucks!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Smithville, Tennessee
“really good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

The food was really really good. We had fish tacos (hot). Also Korean bbq. There really isn't anyplace to sit and lines a little long. Only real complaint though is they did not serve burgers the day I was there which is reason I went. I didn't get my cheeseburger in paradise.

Visited June 2014