“Cute breakfast spot” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #107 of 337 Restaurants in Key West
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Bakeries
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Full service internet cafe with PC's. Faxing, scanning, and copying available. Local favorite for espresso coffee drinks.Lite bites, baked goods, smoothies. Key West style atmosphere.
Chicago, Illinois
“Cute breakfast spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Really good coffee and breakfast croissant sandwiches-small, cute casual place for a quick breakfast. Right off of Duval.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lexington, Kentucky
“Sippin' on Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

My wife and I stumbled upon this spot for breakfast on our first morning in Key West while it was raining. It seemed like everything was fresh and made to order. The food was delicious. They gave my wife the wrong order, but she only discovered this after she had begun eating it and decided that It was so good she would finish it. I had the French toast and it was top notch and very filling with delicious strawberries on top. I also had a bottle of orange juice there that was amazing, but I can’t recall the brand. We didn’t need a lunch that afternoon because the portions were generous. They have computers and wifi as well which can also be useful on the first day of a vacation if you don’t have smart phones or don’t have your day planned.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
West Palm Beach
“Great omlettes and coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Great omlettes and coffee. two doors down from L'Habitation and a few steps away from Duval on Eaton

Visited August 2013
Key West, Florida
“The Worst place in key west!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

The food takes 50 minutes to get out. If you're a local, you do not want to come here! I was referred by a friend to get breakfast and coffee here. I was 20 min late for work. I dont think they care about time management.
Nothing special about their cup of coffee, I can get coffee like that anywhere. I came in, ordered, sit there waited and waited. I seriously think they forgot my order. I have to rush them twice. This place just want to take your money, and toss your order on the side, poor customer service!! My first and last time here.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sylacauga, Alabama
“close by”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I was staying across the street and had a coffee maker in my room. however, it was much easier to walk over and get coffee and snacks here. the staff was very friendly, the coffee was very good, and the prices are more than fair. great place to get coffee to go, or sit and read.

• Visited July 2013