Key West Seashell Cottage-1 block to Duval, spa

Welcome to the Seashell Cottage
King Bed, large flat screen TV,
Local artwork in the living room and throughout the home
Murphy pulldown bed with queen innerspring mattress for sepate sleeping area or one child
Key West

A TripAdvisor Member
“awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2010 for a stay in August 2010
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful time!!! We couldn't have asked for a cleaner nicer more well equipped home. This was great for a romantic get a way!!! I was treated so nice, and everything went so smooth! The keys are a great place!

5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Interested in this property?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great rental at a great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2010 for a stay in August 2010
person found this review helpful

My husband and I went here for a summer vacation and really enjoyed staying here. The location is very close to Duval Street, restaurants, shops, and other activities but still on a quiet, private street. The house is bigger than it looks in the pictures, is well kept and very clean. The furniture is comfortable. The bed was a little harder than I am used to but my husband liked it :) Everything you need is there: cooking stuff, a grill, washer/dryer, beach chairs, water noodles, games, books, cable, internet, and even a fannypack! lol. Managing staff was very helpful and available. When we couldn't figure out how to turn off the hot tub, they came right out and showed us. Overall, compared to other rentals in Key West, this place is a good price for everything you are getting. We would definitely stay here again.

5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Location and price
Liked least: Only has room for 4 people max
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 18-24
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists
Interested in this property?
Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$158
Night
Week
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Owner
r. c
Speaks English
Listed since : Jul 2010
Response Rate: 90 %
Response Time: Within a few hours
Calendar Updated: 3 days ago
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing