“Captain Brad makes the experience for you!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #178 of 304 activities in Key West
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Key West's Best Fishing Experience. Local Captain Brad Nowicki was born and raised in the Keys and offers Inshore and Offshore fishing charters from Flats to Deep Sea. Captain Brad will also take you on an Eco Tour, dolphin watching or Snorkeling Trip for you and your family. Offering trips from a half to a full day.
Dallas, Texas
“Captain Brad makes the experience for you!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My wife and I took our kids out for some deep sea fishing with Captain Brad. He was extremely knowledgable and showed us some amazing fishing spots. My entire family caught a freezer full of Mahi-mahi, or as they call it in the Keys, Dolphin. It was a family experience we won’t forget and we will for sure call Captain Brad back next time we’re in town.

Thanks again!!

Visited May 2013

Texas
“OUTSTANDING AND AFFORDABLE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

If you are looking for the BEST Charter in the keys then shop no more...Capt Brad is outstanding..we have done a few deep sea fishing adventures in our life and this was the absolute best ever. We went Shark Fishing and we were not dissapointed..my husband and my son had an experience of their life. Capt Brad shared all his knowledge with us and even stopped along the way to share interesting facts with us.. I shopped and shopped before booking and his prices were the BEST THAT I FOUND ANYWHERE..So if you plan on booking a fishing trip then this is the charter for you.. Thanks again Capt Brad, my family is still talking about all the fun that they had and we look forward to booking with you again..
Jason, Michelle and Preston

Vegas
“Florida Keys Fishing Charter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2010

Thanks captain brad. The fishing charter was everything you said it would be. Thank you so much for the extra time fishing and letting us catch that last big one...

Jon Morgan

Las Vegas
“Florida Keys Fishing Charter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2010

Florida Keys Fishing Charter that provided outstanding service on our vacation to the east coast. I enjoyed deep sea fishing with Captain Brad and my family thank him sincerely. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have an excellent day of CATCHING fish. He is a true fisherman. Thanks Captain Brad for having the best Florida Keys Fishing Charter!

Thanks,