Starr`s Suite - Nightly

Private Jacuzzi Area With Comfortable Deck Seating and Tropical Decor
View From the King Sized Bed Room Into the Kitchen Area With Breakfast Bar Seating, Flat Screen TV and Ceiling Fan
Beautifully Styled Kitchen Area With a 2 Burner Cook Top, Dishwasher, Under the Counter Refrigerator, Microwave and...
Gated Entry to the Complex
Key West
Rental Home –
Studio, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

ParadiseS...
Painesville, Ohio
“Amazing Piece of Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 for a stay in November 2012
person found this review helpful

Hats off to the management company of this property...From the movement that I walked in the rental office until I checked out I was treated unbelievable...This managment/rental company actually drove me to the unit and helped when I needed to print my boarding pass for my airline the day before I left. The Suite itself was clean and the hot tub outside was amazing. I loved that the grounds were well lighted for me to find my way back to my secure suite. There was no noise level from Duval Street as you felt you were in an Oasis all to yourself. The pools that were next to the unit and across the street were also beuatiful...I would definitely return again....

5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The service from the staff
Liked least: Having to leave
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
LouEdin
Edinburgh, Scotland
“Fab stay at Starr Suite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011 for a stay in October 2011
person found this review helpful

Room was modern, well sized with a well equiped kitchen and good sized bathroom.

We have stayed in Key West many times and found this room to be one of the most spacious.

The Jacuzzi was lovely, we could not sit in it during the day as it was just too hot with the sun being out, however we got use early mornings and later evenings.

Shared pools are very nice, with BBQs and ice coolers.

Staff were excellent and great with any questions/queries etc.

Excellent location being only one block behind Duval Street. We hired bikes for the week we stayed, which I would highly recommend.

We would happily return back to Starr Suite.

4 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 5 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: ......
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
“Location, Location, Location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2011 for a stay in January 2011
person found this review helpful

The quality of the unit and the service provided by Kwvr were both superb! The location of the unit is in the historic area and very close to late night partiers and rabble rousers. Don't expect a quiet romantic evening in the hot tub outside.

4 of 5 stars Value 3 of 5 stars Rooms
1 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“was very private and quite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2011 for a stay in August 2010
person found this review helpful

Starr suite was very clean:, just beautiful and it was very private. My husband and I will stay again It was in walking distance to everything!! It was the best place that we have ever stayed anywhere for that matter!!!

Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Modern, clean and perfect for two.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2011 for a stay in July 2010

We had a wonderful stay at Starr's Suite in Key West. We loved the modern furnishings, the kitchenette and bathroom were clean, contemporary and fantastic for our week long stay. The bed was very comfy as well. It is very small so you'll want to vacation with someone you really enjoy being close to! We really enjoyed the hot tub on our little patio. The location was perfect for vacationing in Key West, just around the corner from Duval Street. The abbey Road units are also right next door to the pool, which was great too. Highly recommended!

5 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
$158
Night
Week
Month
Additional fees may be applied by manager
How to book this rental
Submit an inquiry to the owner using the above make inquiry button
The owner will respond with a quote.  We encourage owners to respond within 24 hours
You will be able to send additional messages and pay for the quote through the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox
Payments made through the TripAdvisor Rental inbox are covered by Peace of Mind Protection
this property has payment protection
Manager
Response Time: Within a few hours
Calendar Updated: 1 day ago
Peace of Mind Protection
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing