“The coffee and the sandwiches are simply great!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 367 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Caribbean, Coffee Shop, Cuban
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Description: We serve up delicious Cuban coffee, breakfast, and lunch fare to a large following of fans here in Key West. Come in the morning for Café con Leche or a Cuban Chocolate Mocha, and make sure to grab some breakfast too. Try favorites such as our Key Wester, which is two eggs, cheese, and your choice of ham, bacon, sausage, or pork roll sandwiched between two delicious pieces of pressed Cuban bread. It’s fantastic!Are you ready for lunch? Try our Famous Tuna Burger, our Turkey Club, or the Havana Rice & Beans. If you want to go lighter, order one of our freshly made salads or one of our delicious smoothies made with sweet tropical fruits.We also deliver! Cuban Coffee Queen is open every day, from 6:30 until sunset. Don’t forget to grab a T-shirt or hat while you’re at Cuban Coffee Queen. You’ll wish you had when you see folks walking around town with our famous memorabilia.
“The coffee and the sandwiches are simply great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I am not a big fan of coffee outside , as I like my own coffee and my mom's.My husband and I wanted to give it a try . The Cuban coffee is amazing and simply great . You can also ask for extra strong and sugar.They use brown cane sugar . Their sandwiches are great. We tried Cuban bagel with cream cheese, Cuban queen mix and Cuban mix sandwiches . They are delicious . Definitely worth to try. The wait is a little long like about 20 mts. One thing I noticed is the employees offer dog treats to pets, they pet the dogs, go back in the kitchen, straight back to the sandwiches. I think they should wash their hands after they pet an animal. This freaked me out as I saw this with my own eyes.Overall good place, but they have to improve on their hygiene.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thanks for this honest review. While it's wonderful you're a big fan of our authentic Cuban coffee shack, your comment about some of the staff members being unhygienic raises a big red flag. We take cleanliness very seriously and have passed every health code test with flying colors. I can promise you we would never intentionally do anything to put our customers' health in jeopardy. Thank you for bringing this to my attention— I will address this with my staff ASAP.

Much appreciated,

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Simple Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

The Cuban Coffee queen is a one of a kind! The food and drinks and simply wonderful and delicious. You can't bear it the ice coffee and the Cuban. The outside atmosphere is so relaxing.
It's a must.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
This review is one of a kind! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We're so glad you're a fan of our authentic Cuban coffee. Next time you need a relaxing start to your day, we're here for you!

Dunedin, Florida
“3rd year in a row”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

The best Cuban Sandwich ever! Paired with the Cafe Cubano, muy bueno! My daughter begs me to stop here for lunch when we go to Key West. This place has delicious everything. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thanks for this awesome review! Cuban Sandwich + Cafe Cubano = Cuban heaven. We're so glad you and your daughter are fans of our little place. Please come back and see us soon!

Warm regards,
Marius, Owner
“Great coffee Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

I got an iced vanilla Cuban coffee. It was fantastic. The person who took the order was very nice and helpful. People who were eating were raving about it. And they deliver!

Visited July 2013
Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
It's wonderful to hear that our Iced Vanilla Cuban hit the spot. We're here to get your day going with a smile! I hope that you'll have the chance to stop in again and try some of our food as well.

Springdale, Arkansas, United States
“A repeat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We loved this little coffee place. Best Cuban coffee we experienced in Key West. Also has great little sandwiches for breakfast before going out on a boat.

Visited June 2013
Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Joye,
This little coffee place loves you! We're so glad you're a fan of our Cuban creations. Next time you're in our neck of the woods, please come back and see us!