“Another great find off the beaten path.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 361 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Caribbean, Coffee Shop, Cuban
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Description: We serve up delicious Cuban coffee, breakfast, and lunch fare to a large following of fans here in Key West. Come in the morning for Café con Leche or a Cuban Chocolate Mocha, and make sure to grab some breakfast too. Try favorites such as our Key Wester, which is two eggs, cheese, and your choice of ham, bacon, sausage, or pork roll sandwiched between two delicious pieces of pressed Cuban bread. It’s fantastic!Are you ready for lunch? Try our Famous Tuna Burger, our Turkey Club, or the Havana Rice & Beans. If you want to go lighter, order one of our freshly made salads or one of our delicious smoothies made with sweet tropical fruits.We also deliver! Cuban Coffee Queen is open every day, from 6:30 until sunset. Don’t forget to grab a T-shirt or hat while you’re at Cuban Coffee Queen. You’ll wish you had when you see folks walking around town with our famous memorabilia.
“Another great find off the beaten path.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Service was super friendly and the value was great. Enjoyed a nice hot cortadito and it was so delicious. They serve food but I didn't eat there cuz I'd already had dinner. Maybe tomorrow.

Cool slogan. Might even buy the t-shirt. Definitely worth the effort to find.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thanks! As a small local business, I appreciate you letting everyone on TripAdvisor know we're a "great find off the beaten path." Hope you get a chance to stop by for a cortadito and a sandwich soon!

Best,

Hopewell Junction, New York
“excellent food, even better prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Have been going to key west for many years and always wanted to check this place out. Finally tried it and wow, the food was excellent, amazing sandwiches and wraps. Very inexpensive and the sizes of the sandwiches, well you can feed 2 people with one sandwich. The only drawback was that there was no place to sit down and eat, they could really use some small tables, we had to walk down to the marina area to find a place to sit. Other than that it was a great meal at an affordable price

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thanks! I'm happy to hear we lived up to your expectations. It's our goal to make all our drinks and sandwiches delicious yet affordable. Which sandwiches did you try?

Hope you get a chance to visit again the next time you're in Key West!

All the best,
Cape Coral, Florida
“Drink the Colada”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Cuban Coffee Queen is my "goto" IV drip, when I am needing some caffeine. I always drink the Colada. $2.00 worth gets one enough Colada for yourself and two other friends (2 thimble fulls of Colada a piece and I promise you it is all you need). A great value and even better picker-upper!

Seating (all outside) is somewhat limited, but if you are just drinking coffee, I have rarely found it to be a problem, as the folks move in and out rather quickly.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Thanks! I'm glad to hear you love our coffee that much. The next time you need a caffeine boost, be sure to stop by! - Marius, Owner
brookfield
“GREAT as usual.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Just what you need to start the day off. Good coffee and a Key Wester Sandwich. Their Smoothies are great. Instant cure for a rough night on Duval. Can't be beat!

Visited November 2012
Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thanks Jeffery! I'm glad to hear you love starting the day with our coffee and sandwiches. Next time you need to recover after a night on Duval, be sure to stop by!

Take care,
New York City, New York
“Excellent coffee and sandwiches!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We loved both the Cafe con Leche, and the American coffee. Sandwiches were outstanding. We didn't notice from other reviews that it is take out only, so we were initially disappointed. However, I soon realized that it was my mistake. Unfortunately, our hotel was not in the neighborhood and we could not find a place nearby to sit and eat; perhaps a few more benches would help. In any case, we all loved the food and the coffee, and that's what really matters.

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you so much for your review. I'm thrilled to hear you loved our coffee and sandwiches. I learned how to create authentic Cuban coffee and food during a visit to Cuba. Which sandwiches did you try? Do you have a favorite?

I hope you had a wonderful time in Key West, and I look forward to your next visit.

Take care,