“Dolphin Watching” 5 of 5 stars

Huffman, Texas
8 attraction reviews
“Dolphin Watching”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

These guys take out limited number of persons per trip, six max. We were lucky enough to get the boat to ourselves and were hosted by Mitch who was very accommodating to us as a family. We got to see some of the most awesome dolphin experiences ever, followed by snorkeling on the reef, and then quick stop by a sand bar on the way back to the dock. All in all a great experience for the family.

Rock Spring, Georgia
“Captain Kenny Rocks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful time on our trip thanks to Captain Kenny at Dophin Safari! We purchased the snorkeling and dolphin Watching combo...And we are very thankful that we did! Captain Kenny went above and beyond to ensure that we had an experience that we would never forget! If you are ever in theKey West area, go to Dolphin Safari and ask for Captain Kenny!

Fort Worth, Texas
15 attraction reviews
“Capt Gary delivers!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Thanks Capt Gary - not only did we see dolphins we also saw Sting Rays (largest ever!!), Grouper (larger than our rental car) & rainbow of fish!! This was our best money spent for the week!!

Cooperstown, New York
“happy in cooperstown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

First and foremost as a mother, this was an extremely safe and clean trip. I have been to many island getaways with boating that are unprofessional and dangerous even. All the captains are experienced and have great knowledge of the sea animals that you will see. The dolphins are never chased or threatened. The beauty of this trip is everything is in its natural habitat. The boat ride is perfect for all ages and the snorkeling is very easy, thanks to the captains explaining everything A-Z . Captain Gary is a character to say the least, he will have you laughing and engaging with other guests on the boat like you have been friends forever. I even had bad news from back home while on the boat and he was the most kind hearted stranger I have ever met. K.D.is dog will show you where the dolphin are and swim at the snorkel spot. If your not a dog lover, Gary will contain her more on the boat. This was the best memory for my teenage son and myself on our first Key West visit. Do book directly with Captain Gary to receive the discount on your ticket. Something the hotels don't tell you. Suzy

Key West, Florida
“Amazing Gary's Dolphin Safari”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Today my wife and I enjoyed an extraordinary Dolphin Safari from Captain Gary in Key West. I can't recommend more highly Gary's snorkeling and dolphin cruise. Gary loves what he is doing, and it shows. He make our afternoon cruise the highlight of our time in Key West, Florida. His love for people and the service he provides is so evident the moment you meet him. When our dolphin's were hard to find, he would not give up until we found them and what a show we got. Four dolphins raced under the front of our boat, so close we could have reached down and touched them. He is fun, funny and great with kids. To me, there is no more professional nor competent guide that Captain Gary of Dolphin Safari. Make sure you ask for Gary when visiting Key West. We loved this guy!