“Incredible adventure” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
“Incredible adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

This was our first family vacation in the sun and Dolphin Safari was the perfect activity for us all (Mom, Dad, 2 young adult children). Our captain, Richard, was easygoing and patient. His knowledge and love of the water and his respect for aquatic life was much appreciated!
It was pure bliss to see dolphins swimming in the wild, and we're glad we chose this instead of swimming with them in a park somewhere. The snorkelling was beautiful. Richard's guidance made it seem so easy. I panicked a little, and his humour got me through it!! When we returned to the dock Richard pointed out a manatee lounging around - a little icing on the cake. I would recommend this charter to everyone, and wish we could do it again right now !!

Milwaukee, WI
17 attraction reviews
“Tons of fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

My husband and I joined a family of three on Captain Gary's Dolphin Safari. His dog accompanied us, making it even more relaxing. Seeing dolphins in their natural surroundings was such a thrill! I loved the high speed journey out to the snorkeling and dolphin watching areas. My husband thoroughly enjoyed the snorkeling while I loved relaxing on the boat. The best tour I've ever taken!

Aurora, Illinois
8 attraction reviews
“Everything we hoped for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Recommended to us by Renee at the Key West info center, this trip was spectacular. Our driver/guide Richard was pleasant, knowledgeable to the history and ecology of the area, and very accommodating to our dog. We were very nervous about leaving her alone while snorkeling but his comforting nature made her experience as a first time boater as enjoyable as ours was. Highly recommend this trip to anyone.

Burlington, Vermont
“Capt Gary and the deep green sea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We had a most memorable afternoon. We not only saw dolphins but lerned a lot about them from one of the funniest and most engaging captains I have ever met. It was my first time snorkeling and Capt. Gary's clear instructions and keen sense of humor removed any anxiety I might have felt at going in the water.
He worked hard to make the day special. I would definitely recommend his charter.

Visited February 2013
“Fair trip. Have had better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

This was a nice boat ride. We saw some dolphins swimming around. Captain Rick was nice but could have been more informative. We chose not to go snorkeling so I could not comment on that. The sunset was covered with clouds. I had the feeling our captain does this all the time and were just another trip for him to deal with.