“Best thing I ate the whole trip” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood, Sandwiches, Delicatessen
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Orlando, Florida
“Best thing I ate the whole trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

This little spot was about 5 blocks from our hotel. I wish I would have eaten their earlier in the trip. I would have saved money and had better food. The crab cake sandwich...the crab cake sandwich...get it...eat it... love it.

Visited October 2013

Key West, Florida, United States
“Amazing Fresh Caught Seafood in Key West”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I Love going into the Fish Market and seeing all the fresh caught LOCAL fish. The case is filled with a great variety of what the Key West fishermen are catching that day! You can pick your own piece of fish to have cooked for a sandwich there. The crab cakes and lobster roll are wonderful, I love the shrimp salad. Try the smoked fish dip, it is a Key West specialty and I have tried it all over the island. This is by far and away the best rendition I have eaten. having grown up with a smokehouse in the backyard, it is a treat to be able to buy really great smoked fish. Take a minute to look at the small, eclectic wine, selection it is a great addition to the market!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Lobster Roll”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Pass by this place all the time but never had eaten there. Had the lobster roll. It was great with very generous proportions. They were very accommodating making my wife's a salad even though it was not on the menu.

Lincoln, Nebraska
“Quick Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Stopped infor a quick lunch and was very very happy. My wife got the shrimp salad, I got the crab cake sandwich, grabbed a couple beers and some chips. So fresh and yummy. As a snack for later we purchased some smoked fish and some smoked fish dip. Both delicious. I don't think you will find anything fresher on the key than Eaton street market.

Visited September 2013
Temple, Texas
“Wonderful Fish Sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

I have to say the Black Grouper sandwich I had was one of the best fish sandwiches I've eaten in a long time. Simple sandwich...a little spices, some key lime mustard, a slice of tomato and lettuce. Nothing is fried here, which is a good thing! A must try when in Key West.

Visited September 2013