“Take me there charters is the best time you'll ever have out on the water in Key West!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Take Me There Charters

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 326 Activities in Key West
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Don't just visit Key West...explore it and discover what life here is all about. We think of Key West as our beautiful little island town with an amazing back yard. So go beyond the confines and reach out to experience our local eco-system first hand.Come aboard and we'll glide across pristine local waters in search of dolphin, maybe do a little snorkeling, or just relax at a sandbar...it's your call.
Key West, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2010

Take Me There charters is one of the best experiences you'll have on the water in Key West. Capt. Tommy knows the waters and little islands surrounding Key West like the back of his hand. We pulled up to a deserted island for a picnic and then headed out to the reef for some snorkeling. It's great because you can go wherever you want!

Waterford, Michigan
“An Amazing Day in the Keys!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2010

I have been on quite a few charters and have traveled throughout the world but one of the most relaxing days I have ever had was aboard Capt. Tommy's boat. We went to some secret locals spots where if felt like we owned the islands. The water was so beautiful and calm. We had a cooler full of goodies and I brought my beach chair, the day could not have been better!! Capt. Tommy made me feel like we had been friends for years, he is very personable and nice. I will be going out again with Capt. Tommy its just a matter of when I can make it. You will be missing out if you do not go on Capt. Tommy's boat and be treated like a local!

Key West, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“great day on the water even if conditions were not great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2010

i went out on a trip with take me there charters the weather was not the best. but capt. Tommy made the most out of the day we started the day by going to a great place called mudd keys so quiet and peaceful. then we hit up some channels for fishing. and the captain was great with everyone and showed us all a really great day on the waters of key west thanks again cant wait to go back out

Florida
“No need to bring your own boat to the keys.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2010

Why trailer your own boat all that way. We booked this charter and all of the work we normally have to do was done for us. Been on larger charters with a bunch of strangers in the past but this one was just my wife and I and our limit of yellowtail snapper. Great Trip. Beautiful Day.

California
“Secret spots of the keys with a one of a kind captain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2010

We visit Key West ever year and never miss a private charter with Captain Tom. He knows all the secret spots to take us to and we feel like we own the beach. We went snorkling in the middle of the ocean on a beautiful hidden reef, fishing and climbing coconut trees on a private beach. Captain Tom knows all the best spots and really was really all about us having a good time. He is a hidden gem and once you know about his boat trips you keep dreaming for more!!