“Love it!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout, Dessert
Chicago, Illinois
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We liked this place so much that we went here twice during our stay in KW. Everything is great - of course the savory and sweet crepes, but the omelette is nice also. We had breakfast, but also good for lunch. Parking is a challenge so try to walk there.

Visited December 2013

Montverde, Florida, United States
“I wanted to get up and dance!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

While in Key West my wonderful wife and I were starving. We were walking by place after place looking at menu's and doing the "what do you think?" "I don't know ...what do you think?" thing when I finally decided to walk in. We were seated immediately and our beverages were at the table within 5min. I chose the Scallops in key lime creme crepe. My wife had been craving a good salad so she got a crepe stuffed with fresh greens and red cabbage. Mine was THE BOMB! (old 70's expression) I seriously could have eaten 3-4 of them. The key lime creme sauce blew me away. The tender sea scallops (not normally a fan of) folded into the light and toasted crepe were perfect. Fresh shrimp would have worked also. My wifes salad was fresh and delicious with a large portion. I would go there again in a heartbeat. Now I have to find a crepe place here in Orlando.

St. Louis
“Best for Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Delicious crepes - both sweet and savory choices. Omelets are incredible. I have eaten here three times on this trip and never disappointed. Wait staff has been very cheerful and attentive every single time. The prices are not cheap but worth every penny!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“For the love of crepes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Ah-mazing!!!! Buckwheat option is top notch. He had the banana/lime & strawberry/cream cheese because he could decide. They were crisp and Delish. I had the chicken & bechamel. I thought I would spiral into a euphoric state! Don't miss it.

“Wow!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Absolutely loved this place. Their nutella crepes were to die for... loved them. Can't wait to go back.