“Blown away ” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout, Dessert
“Blown away ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

After reading the reviews on TA we had to at least give this place a try. I mean who doesn't like crepes. We tried several of their famous crepes and I had an omelet that was light and fluffy and pretty much out of this world. We also had the special coffee. Omg espresso, ice cream, and chocolate... HEAVEN IN A CUP
The entire staff was so nice and made it one of our best meals in Key West. As we were leaving everyone wished us a great day and I honestly felt like I was leaving France. Great job guys, we will definitely be back.

91% Recommend
“Fantastic Crepes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled upon this gem looking for Bahamian fish and conch fritters restaurant (next door & closed for the season). However, we ended up trying these French delicacies that were so fresh, tasty again and again. Locals were here en force so you know its got a major stamp of approval. I loved the mexican style with refri ed beans, cheese, and pico. The wife preferred the brie, bacon and apple. Service was spot on and wonderful. Would recommend without hesitation.

• Visited September 2013
Miami, Florida
“By mistake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Me and my girlfriend were traveling to the blue heaven for breakfast. After a long walk, they were closed till oct, something. So we sat on a curb and laughed at others that did the same as us. We were looking for another spot to eat on my cell phone, when all of a sudden we smelled food. We looked to the left and there it was, La Creperie. So we walked over and sat down at the bar, no wait, plus you can watch them cook and make crepes. we didnt get the crepes, we got omelets. They were so good, the service was great. I like the atmosphere as well. Some clown next to us was acting like a total Bi&*^, he complained like a girl about his soup or something. They politely let him order something else, great customer service. I believe it was the owner that spoke with him, she just came back from out of town or something, people were saying welcome back. sorry for getting off subject.lol.

• Visited September 2013
Brackney, Pennsylvania
“Amazing sweet Crepes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Went here for breakfast a few days ago. I've been here twice and both times it was delicious. There was a bit of a wait to get our order but it was well worth the wait when the food did arrive. It's located off of Duval on a quiet street, across from Blue Heaven. I ordered the red velvet crepe and it was the kind of good where you don't even want to chew and watch with slight dismay as the portion dwindles as you continue to consume. The presentation is always lovely as well. For those without much of a sweet sooth, there is also a good selection of savory crepes. There is outdoor and indoor seating available, and the tables are on the small side...best for parties of two or three per. The outdoor seating is right along the road, so if you're traveling with children you might want to seat them to the inside near the building and/or keep a close eye on them. The service and prices aren't noteworthy, though both are fair, the food is really what sings. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Memphis, Tennessee
“Thank you TripAdvisor, you've done it again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I love being able to look on the TA App and get a home run! This place is amazing. Like people have said before, BRING CASH. They don't take credit cards and I've come to find out any place like that normally has amazing food. Ha!

We sat outside and it was wonderful to sip coffee and wait for our roasted potatoes and crepe's to arrive. We got one that was sweet and one that was savory and the waitress was able to bring a separate plate so my wife and I could share. This is the way to go! When the food first came out we didn't think we could finish it all but after two clean plates we walked away satisfied!

• Visited October 2013