“Great Surprise!!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Description: We specialize in pit cooked wood fired BBQ with traditional homemade southern style sides . Dine in , take out or free delivery . Lots of cold beer and the best smoke in the keys !
Staunton, Virginia
“Great Surprise!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

This was the best rib dinner we've had and we've had plenty from NC to VA! The owners were extremely friendly and generous. Both type of ribs were delicious and the sauces were awesome! The sides of french fried sweet potatoes, stuffing, slaw and cornbread can't be beat! Portions were large and we took home left overs. Down home cooking and Blues....we could have stayed there all night, as the owner also had a wonderful sense of humor! What more can anyone ask for?? Who needs shrimp and fancy ambience when you can have the best ribs and service anywhere around! And the key lime pie was out of this world! By the way, their rubbed ribs beat PF Changs and were half the price!
We will eat here everytime we visit Key West!

• Visited October 2013

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Daddy Bones Delivers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Best darn ribs in Key West, and they deliver. Can't beat that now can ya ;)
We stayed in Key West and ate here twice.
We ate in once and had BBQ and it was good and smoky flavor. Had the fried okra with it (not to fond of the slaw).
Next night stayed in and ordered delivery. Super fast and hot. Great Ribs and homemade dressing and gravy. More ribs than two of us could eat.
Highly Recommend this place.
Restaurant is small and nothing fancy. Tables are sticky and silverware is plastic.

Visited September 2013
“Great BBQ and cold beer.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

The food was great barbecue We had a nice high school beer The music was very nice blues playing in the background a perfect place for a nice lunch

“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

First time here loved it will come back with friends and family tell everyone I see to go there the BBQ is out of this world people are great and friendly blues are great bring party's over to daddy bones for good bbq

Key West, Florida
“I called this one wrong”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

I review places to help others and I read reviews before going to a new place. Back in May, I ordered Daddy Bones and had a great experience. Since then I have ordered it twice more. Both times were horrible. No more for me!!!! The dry rub ribs were very hard and fatty and awful, I had trouble trying to bite into them. The fries were soggy and burnt and cold. The Mac and cheese did not look like Mac and cheese, nor did it taste like Mac and cheese. I did eat the cornbread it was ok and the onion rings were good. I will never order from them again. I took photos you be the judge.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere