“Yum!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 69 Shopping in Key West
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Kermit's, while specializing in key lime pie featured in "National Geographic's Food Journeys of a Lifetime" is more than just pie! Stop in for a slice, fresh baked onsite, or sample some of our delicious sauces, jellies, candies, and more, ALL with just a touch of key lime goodness! Take some home to tastefully remember your Key West vacation, and visit us online any time you need an escape to paradise... we'll deliver it to your doorstep! Also find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Foursquare... check-in, like us, and let us know what you think... we'd love to hear from you!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
29 attraction reviews
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

No such thing as too much lime, in my opinion! Kermit's has a variety of Key Lime products, ranging from soap, to salsa, to jelly, to, of course, PIE! My husband and I stopped in after dinner to pick up a slice of pie, and left with a whole pie, plus a package of Key Lime salt water taffy. My favorite part? Samples EVERYWHERE. I was able to sample the taffy, a key lime cookie, key lime fudge, and there was a whole table of key lime salsas, complete with bowl of chips. I'm a big fan, I only wish we'd stopped in sooner.

Visited November 2012

Bismarck, North Dakota
“Very Neat Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Stopped in at Kermit's on our way back to Duvall St. Had been reccomended by the trolley driver as the best key lime pie in the area! He was correct! I even bought some Key Lime Juice to take home, made a few pies, I even add it to my Raspberry Lemonade!! It's awesome!! The Key Lime Juice you buy in the store does NOT even come close to the juice from Kermit's!!!

Visited April 2012
“Will return best key lime pie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Service good! people friendly very relaxing sitting in the court yard. Good place to watch the world go by. Mid week is a good time to visit Key West.

midwest
19 attraction reviews
“Good pie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We stopped by while on our trolley tour. Kermit was outside the building allowing tourists to take photos with him. The shop has many items made of key lime. They offer samples of some items. I wish I would have bought a bag of the key lime white chocolate chip cookies. We did buy a slice of pie. It was very good. Our friends bought a piece of pie at the port location and paid $2 more for the same size slice of key lime pie. So if you want to save some money, buy the pie at the Key West main location, not near the port.

Visited October 2012
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
34 attraction reviews
“Tourist Stop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Typical tourist stop. Food is good. Cold indoor air conditioning felt wonderful on a hot, muggy Key West day. Outdoor seating is lovely. Lots of key lime flavored offerings to purchase.

Visited October 2012