“Fun Times” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #48 of 355 restaurants in Key West
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We're a fun loving bar with live entertainment from open to close. We have a full bar, with a wide range of specialty drinks (check out our Green Alligator!). We have the largest selection of ice cold drafts on Duval Street, with a great selection of craft and microbrews. What better to go with those beers than our tater tot nachos or one of our personal pizzas?
NC
“Fun Times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Service was great! Drinks were delicious and priced right! The atmosphere was welcoming! Great place!

Visited May 2013

88% Recommend
Columbia, Maryland
“Come by and see JMH perform!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

This place is great and you MUST come when JMH is performing. He is fabulous and makes your experience that much better. If you have an open mind and great personality, you'll appreciate JMH. Stop by!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Elverson, Pennsylvania
“Keep an Eye on the "Help Staff"”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Bought T-shirts, then my other half told me to stand at the end of the bar so he could take our picture. With in that 3 minute period my purse was taken from the bar (place wasn't real busy, plenty of empty seats). We were sitting in the first two seats inside the door at the bar, right beside the place to purchase T's and Hats. So I found a guy who works there wasting time with the girls selling the shirts; come to think of it he was in there while I bought them for a bit too. Anyway we had a drink at Hog's Breath (where we should have stayed); then went up the street to Irish Kevins's. I was anxious/upset that my purse was gone, the kid was a real wiseguy and threatened to have me kicked out if I didn't settle down, WOW - never treated this way in my life!!!!!!!! I asked to speak to his manager, he said he wasn't in. Told the girl to get him on the phone, which she did. Miraclously the manager said he'd have the surveliance tapes reviewed and wa-la Mr. Wiseguy goes out and is back in less than 5 mins. with one of the workers (who didn't speak english) holding my purse. So I'm still wondering what kind of game Mr. Wiseguy is playing there - be mighty careful -- and yes I cancelled all my cards as soon as I left there - I wouldn't trust that little sucker with a ten foot poll. Earn your own money - don't think he should be employed in a people atmoshere, he most asuredly was the worst person I've ever dealt with. You can go all over the world and bingo, there he is right here in the old US of A!!! Irish Kevin's should do better checks on their employees. Tsk, Tsk.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kim K, Manager at Irish Kevin's, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
We take every measure to ensure that any lost items are turned in to management, and every effort is made to return the property to it's owner. As with any business, we are not responsible for items left unattended for any length of time. In addition, we take exception to any accusations regarding mishandling of your purse or it's contents-especially without reason.
“Fun place for drinks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Stopped into this place since we had a coupon for comp drinks. Didn't realize we would like it so much. The guy on stage playing the guitar and telling jokes was hilarious! We had a great time there!!

Visited April 2013
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great Fun Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

We love Irish Kevins. We are a couple with one in mid 60's and the other 59 and make sure we visit this place several times during our visit. The service is great and always will sit in Joy's section if possible. She always give my wife and great service, always make sure if need anything. She has a beautiful smile and a great personality. A person that believes in taking care of her customer's. We trully enjoy all the performers, but our top one is John Solinski. This person is a great entertainer, has a great voice and always a pleasure to listen to him. He knows out to work the crowd and keeps everyone laughing and listening to his great music. We also enjoy John Taglieri. This young man does a great job also and really works the crowd very well also, the tthird one is Bil Kruass, love this man also, does a great job and gets me a lot of hugs. Thankk you Irsh Kevins for a fun place to visit in the keys. Andy and Patsy

• Visited April 2013