“Wonderful Fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ocean City, Maryland
“Wonderful Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

We stayed at the Marriott Beachside in Key West, and Barefoot Billy's was on the property with paddle boards and kayaks! I think they had jet skis, but we weren't interested in that. They were reasonable and helpful and added fun to the days!

Visited May 2014

Tampa, Florida
“Best Beach Experience EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

What they say is true: 'they will ruin your beach experience...everywhere else'. From the staff setting you up on the beach, to serving you frozen towels, misting you with cooling spray, frozen grapes, drinks of the day and even giving you a gentle push while in the hammock, you can't ask for anything more. Especially when it is all done with a smile from a very passionate team at Barefoot Billy's. Make sure you ask for Mark when you first get to the beach and he will make sure you get the most of your time at the Casa Marina (along with some special sun screen so you will not burn.) My friend did the jet ski tour and cannot stop talking about it - an amazing experience: great way to see and learn about the island from the very knowledgeable tour guide. Thanks again Mark - you and your staff are an invaluable asset to the entire Waldorf Astoria Team!

Visited April 2014
30 attraction reviews
“If you like to Jet Ski”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

This is the tour for you. My husband wanted to do it and for $150 dollars, I said why not. I'm more of a kayak girl, so I spent most of the 2 hours hanging in for dear life! That being said, our guide was great. Safety was observed and a 75 yard distance was kept between each jet ski. We were up front with Jake, who stopped periodically to show us points on and off the island. When we broke for free time, I hopped off the jet ski for a swim in the Gulf and enjoyed it immensely. The Jet skis reach a speed of about 40 mph. I wouldn't have done it on my own, but trusted my husband enough to feel safe. I would not recommend this for kids unless they have experience on a jet ski - I was hanging on tight and still sliding all over the place. In all fairness, the day we went out was pretty choppy. The photos were 20 bucks and they were pretty good!

Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States
“Waverunner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

I wanted to thank Chris, Mike and John for a great trip around the Islands on 4/27/2014. See you next year.+++++

Visited May 2014
“Great Fun on the Key West waterfront!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

The tour on jetskis out of the Key West Marriott was a flat out good time. Well run. Great knowledge. 2+ hours of high speed fun on the smooth and choppy waters. Well matched to the customers. I want to go again now!

Visited April 2014