“When you want a tour do it from the water on the Jet Ski :-)” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 326 Activities in Key West
Type: Tours, Adventure
Torquay, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“When you want a tour do it from the water on the Jet Ski :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Second day of our holiday (6th Nov) me and my hubby have wondered around Duval st. with not much planned for the morning and got talked into 2 hr Jet ski tour around Key West at Barefoot Billy's!

What a way to learn about Key West!

When you want a tour do it from the water on the Jet Ski :-) :-) Loved it!

It was experience I will never forget, had amazing time even though it was proper work out ! :-)
Water was lovely and warm, sun was shinning, perfect way to do something different on your holiday!

Thank you again!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Perfect Jet Ski Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Barefoot Billy's provided a fantastic tour. We took the 2 hour tour from the Marriott Beachside and it was great. Our guide, Greg grew up on Key West so he was able to provide interesting insight and facts about the island. Greg took the time to give me, a first time rider, tips on how ride the jet ski. Taking a tour of the island on the ocean offered a wonderful perspective. The tour ends with a good amount of free time in wide open ocean. This tour is well worth it Other places charged $50 plus per half hour!

Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Fabulous Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

My wife and I booked a trip with Barefoot Billy's at the Marriott in Key West. The guide was greg (a local who grew up in KW) and he was patient with us as we learned how to run the jet skis. Greg gave us insites to the island that made the trip more interesting. We where also allowed some free time to us the jet ski in open water. We would recommend them as a good value.

Dublin, Ireland
“What an experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

We wanted to do something on the water and had never jet-skied before so thought we'd give it a go. Nick P took us through the safety procedures and we set off. The sea was a bit choppy and my initial navigation was a bit ropy, however with some expert guidance from Nick I soon overcame my apprehension and enjoyed the most fantastic experience on the water around the island. I thoroughly recommend this to anyone looking to see the island from a totally different perspective. Thanks to Nick and the team.

Miramar, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“PERFECT 1st Time Experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Not only did Barefoot Billy's make my first time experience extremely fun, but they made sure that I was at ease during the entire ride. John and Nick are incredible at what they do! When I return to Key West there's no doubt about it that my friends and I will end up at Barefoot Billy's! Thanks again guys!