“Fabulous Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Fabulous Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

My wife and I booked a trip with Barefoot Billy's at the Marriott in Key West. The guide was greg (a local who grew up in KW) and he was patient with us as we learned how to run the jet skis. Greg gave us insites to the island that made the trip more interesting. We where also allowed some free time to us the jet ski in open water. We would recommend them as a good value.

Dublin, Ireland
“What an experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

We wanted to do something on the water and had never jet-skied before so thought we'd give it a go. Nick P took us through the safety procedures and we set off. The sea was a bit choppy and my initial navigation was a bit ropy, however with some expert guidance from Nick I soon overcame my apprehension and enjoyed the most fantastic experience on the water around the island. I thoroughly recommend this to anyone looking to see the island from a totally different perspective. Thanks to Nick and the team.

Miramar, Florida
“PERFECT 1st Time Experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Not only did Barefoot Billy's make my first time experience extremely fun, but they made sure that I was at ease during the entire ride. John and Nick are incredible at what they do! When I return to Key West there's no doubt about it that my friends and I will end up at Barefoot Billy's! Thanks again guys!

Destrehan, Louisiana
“A must-do in Key West”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Since we had never been on jet skis before, we were hesitant but the jet ski tour around the island of Key West just seemed like the way to go. Jojo and the Barefoot Billy's team were very convincing that they could get us safely around the island and back and the ocean was glass slick that day so we gave it a go. Jojo was a watchful and careful guide while making sure we had a full and wonderful experience. I definitely recommend anyone traveling to Key West to do this and don't hesitate.

Palm Beach, Florida
“The. Time. Of. Your. Life.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Chris H. & Ryan W. gave my husband and I an incredible experience. I don't write reviews, but, this was seriously the most fun I ever had. The initial instruction was spot on so, even though I've never been on a jet ski before, I was able to ride it without any difficulty. You won't find a better option anywhere!!! Thanks guys!!