“Best Money Spent all Trip!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 325 Activities in Key West
Type: Tours, Adventure
Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
“Best Money Spent all Trip!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife and I rode together on a double jet ski and were the only ones on the afternoon tour. I was so awesome! Thomas, our tour guide, let us ride full throttle the entire trip around the island. As a thrill seeker, i doesn't get better than that! We made about 4 stops for some quick information about the island, but rode steady the rest of the time, probably about an hour and a half. At the end, we had a few each minutes so Thomas let us just boot around a shallow bay for a while. Thanks guys, it was awesome!

Visited October 2012

Orlando, Florida
“Awesome Jet Ski Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

My boyfriend and I really enjoyed our jet ski tour. It was our first time to Key West and I was celebrating my birthday and this jet ski tour made it very memorable. Phil, Tom and Nick did such a great job touring us around the keys and the gulf coast. Also the guides made me feel very safe especially since I don't swim but I knew if anything went wrong they would come to my rescue. The water was beautiful, the tour was very well organized and the 20 minute free playtime was awesome too. I definitely recommend Barefoot Billy's Jet Ski Tour it was AMAZING!!!!!

Visited November 2012
“Barefoot Billy's...A must do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend came in from Chicago for her first time In Key West. We had an amazing time on the tour. Our guides Phil, Tom, and Nick made the experience an memorable one. We recomend doing the jet ski tour and we will definitely be back!

Orlando, Florida
“Fantastic tour - Thanks Jason!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

My wife and I did a tour with Jason and he did a perfect job. Great tour and Jason was very knowledgeable of the island's history and did not make it boring. We will definitely do this tour again and this was the best part of our trip to Key West.

Kraainem, Brabant, Belgium
“Great jetski ride around Key West with Matt !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Very nice experience around Key West with Matt, our positive and energetic guide! A sure stop when we come back to Key West !