“Awesome stay....again!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Key West Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Key West Bed and Breakfast
You added Key West Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
415 William Street, Key West, FL 33040   |
Ranked #4 of 92 Key West B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Maryland
“Awesome stay....again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

My husband and I stayed for the second year in a row...and loved it, again! Can't thank Liz, Trish and Lucy enough for making us feel so at home (Lucy is a fantasic addition to the team...I hope she stays! ;-)). The cleaning staff should also be commended as the entire place is spotless! The breakfast has many choices and something fresh baked each day. The back garden is the perfect relaxing escape. It's so helpful to have rental bikes right outside the door for that trip to the beach or other sights that aren't quite the short walk it is to Duval St. or Mallory Square and harbor. The only negative comment I can make is that the bed was little too hard for my liking. Otherwise....we can't wait to be back!

Room Tip: We've stayed in the King room and the Blue room...both very nice and have private baths. King ro...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Franklin, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

I spent Christmas week at the Key West B&B. This is my second time staying at this property. Liz makes the guests feel welcome and and it's more like staying at a friend's house. The bikes are a necessity and I recommend renting from Key West B&B. Lucy was very helpful on restaurant suggestions. Get the snapper at Schooner Wharf bar. Get a lobster roll at Eaton Street market - block away.

Spend a relaxed day at Fort Zachary Taylor. The snorkeling is not bad. Don't get too close to the lion fish.

Can't beat the price and location in Key West. 5 blocks from Duval and 2 blocks from the
harbor with several restaurants and bars.

Lastly - enjoy the hot tub at night after a hard day of playing.

Matt - Franklin, TN

• Stayed December 2013
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

This is a great bed and breakfast with gracious hosts and in a great location. It is in a quiet residential area and within blocks of the wharf and Mallory Square. The breakfast is an assortment of breads, fruits and a freshly baked breakfast desert. There is also cereal, coffee, tea and almost anything else you would want for breakfast. They have a quite and shaded patio to hang out and hot tub. I really enjoyed my stay here and met a lot of return guests. I will be one too.

I would add one tip. Parking is atrocious. Once you find a spot you never want to leave it. The good thing is you'll never need to.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

From the moment we walked in to the fabulous Key West B&B, we felt right at home! Trish welcomed us to the home and spent a good 10-15 minutes making recommendations on places to eat, attractions, and happy hour specials. We also met Liz, Jody, & Lucy who were FANTASTIC!!!! The breakfast each morning consisted of a yummy homemade sweet item, bagels, toast, cereal, and fresh fruit. You can even squeeze your own orange juice!! We stayed on the 3rd floor and the bed was very comfy and the room was quiet, as you could not hear others around you. The house is absolutely spotless and the housekeeper also did a fantastic job! Couldn't be happier with our stay at this B&B, and this is where we will stay during upcoming visits!

• Stayed December 2013
manchester, ct
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Couldn't ask for a better B&B experience!

For starters, the house itself is a thing of beauty. I admired everything from it's custom carved front door to its lush back patio; and all the rich woodwork, high ceilings, vibrant art-work, and Carribean feel throughout.

The rooms (I stayed in the TFF and the Pink Room) were tastefully decorated, clean and comfortable; attributes which I'm sure are consistent with every guest room in the house. I've never done the shared bathroom thing before, but between the meticulous cleaning ladies and the respectful guests, I never thought twice about it.

There's a reason why the majority of the guests I met during my 6 night stay here were repeat customers...the staff is the best! Being in KW for the first time, I was quickly brought up to speed by Liz, about everything from the best happy-hour, best jogging route, beach, eats, sights and outfitters. You can tell the staff takes pride in their establishment and the impression it leaves on you long after you've checked out.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

The Key West Bed and Breakfast was our first foray into B&B's in Key West and I consider myself truly lucky to have picked such a great place by simply surfing the net! I have stayed in many B&Bs in other beautiful spots (New Orleans, Santa Fe, San Francisco) so I am no stranger to the experience. This place was extra special because: 1) the staff was intuitive, unobtrusive but there when you needed them and very knowledgable, also fun to talk to and truly caring that we had the best possible experience in Key West; 2) the house was super clean everywhere, including the many comfy and picturesque porches and back garden; 3) breakfast was informal, therefore, you could socialize as little or as much as you wanted on a given day. Finally, of equal importance to all the above -- the architecture and renovation of the house is deeply soulful. I found myself sitting in various spots peacefully soaking in the colors and textures, tropical breezes flowing in all the open doorways and windows, mixing nicely with the eclectic background music. They have achieved an utterly relaxing and inspiring vibe.

Room Tip: If you like a completely private, tree-house experience, pick the top floor back.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Great place, we have stayed in several b&b's in key west and this is the best! The staff were friendly, the rooms were nice, breakfast was tasty and the decor makes it!! Overall would recommend this place and would stay there again for sure! Only issue you may find is the min night policy which is understandable but can be limiting

• Stayed October 2013

Been to Key West Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!