We traveled to Key West B&B in June 2013. From booking to checkout, the two ladies that run the place were stellar. They were so nice and helpful. My brother and his fiancé decided to get married in Key West after we booked the trip and Key West B&B helped my family surprise them with a wedding cake after the wedding.
The place was easy to find and the rooms were great. Very cool and comfortable. They also rent bikes for you to ride around town! The breakfast was delicious every morning. They also have a wonderful little dog named Goo that was very welcoming. He is a Pomeranian but very polite and not yippy at all. He takes his welcome dog job very seriously.
Overall, Key West B&B helped make our trip wonderful. I would definitely return there on our next trip.
- Also Known As:
- Key West Bed And Breakfast - The Popular House Hotel
- Key West b&b - The Popular House
- Key West Bed And Breakfast - The Popular House Hotel Key West
- Key West b And b
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Caribbean Casual ... more less