“GREAT place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Key West Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Prices are for rooms, adults
Ranked #3 of 97 Key West B&B and Inns
Louisiana
“GREAT place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I had a wonderful 5 night stay here. I could not have been more happy with the accommodations. The house is lovely and has a very nice art collection. The breakfast was delicious, with a new baked goody every morning. The fruit was so fresh and tasty. The staff, especially Liz, were so pleasant and helpful. The recommended activities and restaurants were all excellent. I stayed in the "pink room" and was very comfortable. The shared bath was always clean and I never had a wait to get in. I'm glad there were no TVs...quiet and relaxing. I will definitely stay here if/when I go back to Key West.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

725 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Port Orange, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stayed at KW B&B for two nights in early June -- would have stayed longer but a tight schedule. We brought friends from Germany and we all had a wonderful time. Breakfast included mucho fresh fruit and plenty of other goodies -- we dined on the patio among orchids and other tropicals.
From the B&B one can walk to the harbor, Mallory Square, and all the shopping you'll ever need. Lisa and Jodi, our hosts, provided a wealth of info on where to eat, what to see, and more. Key West can be quite warm June-August, so we'll plan to visit again later in the season.

Room Tip: Top (3rd) floor is fine for the view, but second floor has private and community balconies to enjoy...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Lockerbie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights in may 2013, Could not have picked a better place to stay.

Wonderful Location, Wonderful People, Wonderful Breakfast, Wonderful Room (the Blue room), please believe all the good reviews on this Site.

Particularly enjoyed the Ooey Gooey cake we had for Breakfast one morning

Room Tip: we stayed in the Blue room on the 2nd floor, which had a Great little balcony for relaxing .
Manchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Just returned to England after 5 nights at the Popular House / Key West Bed and Breakfast.

This was our 3rd time in Key West after previously staying at the Weatherstation and the Mermaid and Alligator.

This house is amazing and I could not recommend highly enough.

In summary - Spotless - location location location - value and the biggest asset the staff.

Every member of staff is so friendly and seem genuinely interested in you and your stay and your needs. A huge thanks to Trisha and Liz and the housekeeping staff for looking after us so well. When you arrive there is a small meeting / tour of the house that is well worth it for all the advice and informaton on what to see and do on the island. I would recommend the 2 x day silver trolley ticket ( unlimited hop on - Hop off 8 stops for 2 days for $20 ) great value.

Liz ( the south African lady ) prefers the Conch Train and she cant help herself choo chooing as the train passes the house on a regular basis. Liz actually takes this train all the time and NEVER gets tired of the funny jokes the drivers make.

Breakfast at 08.30 - Bagels / Cream Cheese - Fresh coffee - fresh fruit and homemade baking!!!! sets up the day a treat.

Plenty of balcony space to enjoy a cold beer after a shower before venturing out of an evening.

Michaels restaurant as a treat is just around the corner and is VERY nice. As were Satntiago Bodegas for Tapas and a place just of Duval for Martini Mondays at $5 a Martini reasonable value and great live band. Also for a pit stop close to home the Schooner Wharf bar was great - sunset on the high terrace overlooking the harbour with a happy hour pina colada with Meyers Rum float!! )

Miami for me was a disapointment ( might be to do with Memorial weekend - Bonkers and every business trying to rip you off !! ) but Key West was like coming home and i just love the place.I will be back soon and i dont think i would look much further than staying here.

Oh we met the lovely Jody only briefley ( twice ) and she has the most adorable dog - Goo. Too cute for its own good that dog and a welcome substitute for petting as my good lady wife always misses our dog when we travel.

One for the ladys you will always remember me - just check out the painting above the entrance to the kitchen door!! yes the shrek one!! It was like looking in a mirror!!! Thanks Again.

If you are staying here you have made a fantastic choice and will not regret it.

Room Tip: King Room - Perfecto
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

It was our first time in Key West, and we could not have picked a better place. We wanted to stay in "old town" - yep. We wanted the homey, friendly B&B experience where you can also meet interesting people from almost anywhere - yep. We wanted a delicious, healthy breakfast - yep. We wanted insider info on what to do, how to get there, and where to find good meals - yep! We didn't expect the joy of art everywhere. And the porches! You could find a comfy place to sit alone or with others, downstairs, upstairs, back, and side (Yes the photo is me relaxing on one of them!). The house itself is an example of well-cared-for history. OK, so just the bedrooms & kitchen have A/C, but are you looking for a Key West experience or a closed-off cloister? We'd choose this again!

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

My daughter and I had a fabulous time staying here! I can't say enough about how wonderful this Bed and Breakfast is. The staff is fantastic!! When we arrived Tricia checked us in and helped carry our bags up the stairs! There are a lot of stairs, but that is part of the ambiance of a B&B. I personally like the stairs. Then, because it was our first time in Key West, Tricia told us about all the "must sees". For most of the attractions we were offered coupons to save money. The next morning we met Liz, and she was wonderful! She was very knowledgeable about attractions in Key West, and helped us with our plans, including offering insight into great places to eat, and local attractions and private beaches. Breakfast is served everyday and offers an array of fresh baked sweet breads and bagels, fresh squeezed orange juice, and as assortment of fresh fruit. (The operative word being fresh) The rooms are cozy, and the rooms we reserved had nice private balconies. We both felt that the staff was GENUINELY interested in both of us personally, as if we had known each other for years! Can't wait to come back!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Sherwood Park, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

This was the first time that I stayed here and I absolutely loved it. I stayed in the nuns room and it was the perfect size for a single traveller. I had no issues with the shared bathroom. If they were busy it meant a little more time on the swing on the outdoor veranda. Liz and the ladies were so friendly. Every place they suggested that I dine was fantastic. They helped me with suggestions as to where to go and what to do. OMG the breakfasts were fantastic. I think between all the breakfasts I must of ate a whole watermelon. I made fresh oj and the baked breads were so delicious. They also rent bikes there and I highly recommend renting one for a day or two. I am already to go back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Key West Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!