We stayed at KW B&B for two nights in early June -- would have stayed longer but a tight schedule. We brought friends from Germany and we all had a wonderful time. Breakfast included mucho fresh fruit and plenty of other goodies -- we dined on the patio among orchids and other tropicals.
From the B&B one can walk to the harbor, Mallory Square, and all the shopping you'll ever need. Lisa and Jodi, our hosts, provided a wealth of info on where to eat, what to see, and more. Key West can be quite warm June-August, so we'll plan to visit again later in the season.
- Also Known As:
- Key West Bed And Breakfast - The Popular House Hotel
- Key West b&b - The Popular House
- Key West Bed And Breakfast - The Popular House Hotel Key West
- Key West b And b
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Caribbean Casual ... more less