“Key West Bed & Breakfast is The Best!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Key West Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Key West Bed and Breakfast
You added Key West Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
415 William Street, Key West, FL 33040   |
Offers & Announcements
Free breakfast with your stay
Ranked #4 of 92 Key West B&B and Inns
Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
“Key West Bed & Breakfast is The Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I planned the vacation of my dreams, Key West, dolphin experience and to see the Coral Castle in Homestead. I drove from Kentucky, because you miss so much flying. To say nothing of the hassle of attempting to board, etc.

When I finally arrived in Key West, I was a little past check-in due to not setting clock to eastern time! Liz called me, to make sure I was ok, and on the right road. As it would happen, I had just arrived within the city limits, and had stopped to gas up.

Liz waited for me, and welcomed me as if I were family! I could not have had a better experience! Liz and Lynn were right there, answering all of my questions, time and time again! The house is gorgeous! I was a little shocked to find the common areas not air conditioned, but the rooms are. And the balconies, and back yard are very tolerable. I spent a lot of time on the swing on the 2nd story balcony, just a swangin'!!

I was solo, and had the Nun's room. Never an issue sharing a bathroom. Clean, friendly, beautiful...I will go back!

Thank You Ladies!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
Baton Rouge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Just returned from our first stay and will definitely be back! We had the third floor queen - quiet, cozy, great view! Arty atmosphere, loved the back patio and "pool" for resting up and breakfast. Delicious food, no eggs, but everything else. Liz and ladies took so much time to talk and help plan our day. Perfect example of why we like B&Bs! I solved the 'no coffee before 8:30' by walking two blocks to the Cuban Coffee Queen. A great way to start the day!

Room Tip: We didn't mind the stairs and liked quiet of 3rd floor
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Wayne, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have stayed here twice in the past two years. The staff is a top notch group of ladies that make you feel like family when you are there. They are always very interested in each guests day, trip events etc. They are also a fabulous source of information especially if you are looking for a Local insight to get away from the tourist end of KW.

The house itself is very well kept and quaint. For me it puts me in walking distance of 90% of what I usually attend on my vacations. The rest is a quick bike or cab ride.

The rates are reasonable, the only thing to remember is its a guest house, so only a couple rooms have their own bath. Just ask if you're picky. There is a nice little back yard with a jacuzzi. Every day they do a GORGEOUS continental breakfast too.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We had an amazing stay at the house. Not only was the house very authentic but very clean, quiet, and relaxing. All of the staff were amazing, friendly, and accommodating. They gave great recommendations. The best part of the stay was the amazing breakfast every morning, fresh fruit, freshly baked breads, coffee, tea, bagels, and fresh orange juice. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I spent 4 nights at the Key West Bed & Breakfast. We stayed in the first floor King Room. The room was spacious, comfortable, quiet, and perfect for us! The staff was absolutely amazing. Trish, Liz, and Lynn made sure we knew the local hot spots, helped us book a few activities, and made sure we had plenty of sunscreen :) They rent bikes, have beautiful indoor/outdoor seating areas, and a lovely breakfast every morning. Can't wait to stay there again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Kingsport, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

This is by far one of the most peaceful and comfortable places I have stayed. The house is eclectic with art throughout and decor to match. There are comfortable sitting areas to relax on the front porch or in back with the orchid garden and hot tub. It is convenient to harbor, restaurants, and clubs, yet quiet enough to feel that you are at a quiet resort. The staff are friendly and helpful. The breakfasts are great with cereal, fruit, homemade breads, bagels, etc.
I have already stayed twice and will be going there yearly (I hope). Marsha

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

The Popular House is close enough to walk to almost all of the best Key West activities, yet on a quiet street so that sleep is not a problem. The staff is so very helpful - guiding guests to activities as well as recommending great places for local food specialties. Fruit and baked goods for breakfast were really good. For those looking for am protein the only option would be the cereal. We loved our room, had a lovely time in Key West, would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We had a room on the 3rd floor with our own bath and balcony. It was truly lovely.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Key West Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!