Just returned from our first stay and will definitely be back! We had the third floor queen - quiet, cozy, great view! Arty atmosphere, loved the back patio and "pool" for resting up and breakfast. Delicious food, no eggs, but everything else. Liz and ladies took so much time to talk and help plan our day. Perfect example of why we like B&Bs! I solved the 'no coffee before 8:30' by walking two blocks to the Cuban Coffee Queen. A great way to start the day!
- Also Known As:
- Key West Bed And Breakfast - The Popular House Hotel Key West
- Key West Bed And Breakfast - The Popular House Hotel
- Key West b&b - The Popular House
- Key West b And b
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Caribbean Casual ... more less