This place is perfect for a Key West visit. They were fantastic hosts and you can't beat the location...just a short walk to the hopping-est part of Duval, but nice and quiet when you're ready for bed. We stayed in the King Room, which is an absolutely beautiful room with one of the coolest beds I've ever slept in...one warning, it is across from the front desk, so if you want to sleep really late you might be woken up to the sound of people checking in or out. Breakfast is nothing fancy but they do it well...fresh breads, yummy fruits, we were not left wanting more. We spent our days walking Duval and found their hot tub to be the perfect place to wind down before bed. We'll definitely stay here anytime we come to Key West.
- Also Known As:
- Key West b&b - The Popular House
- Key West Bed And Breakfast - The Popular House Hotel Key West
- Key West Bed And Breakfast - The Popular House Hotel
- Key West b And b
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Caribbean Casual ... more less