This was our first trip to Key West and we were looking forward to a new experience and happy to say that we were very pleased. I read several reviews on different properties and settled on The Popular House and I'm glad we did. Great staff, very clean and beautiful accommodations.
A few points to consider
-Yesss!!! No tv's or telephones - that's why we stay at a B&B
-Excellent staff:Lynn and Liz-great with suggestions
- Breakfast is served at 8:30 not before which was fine with us and clearly spelled out in the policies sent to us at the time of reservation. We did not appreciate the guest who complained very loudly about the schedule, who obviously didn't take the time to read policies. If you want to eat at seven am stay at a hotel.
- This is an old house therefore it functions like an old house which is one of the main reasons we picked it. We love the look and feel of something with history. The stairs creak. If you want a soundproof box - go stay at a hotel.
-Off season rates are a good value
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Caribbean Casual ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Key West Bed And Breakfast - The Popular House Hotel Key West
- Key West b&b - The Popular House
- Key West b And b