This B&B is in a great location--close enough to walk to the action but far enough to be quiet and relaxing. It is a bit of a walk to the Ft. Zach beach--suck it up and take a cab or rent a bike. The best part was how helpful the people who work there were. Don't hesitate to ask questions or for assistance with anything. The breakfast is fresh and substantial for a continental-style meal. We didn't get to use the dipping pool, but it's just right for cooling off after being out and about. My only complaint is that there is no air conditioning in the bathrooms and hallways and the lighting in the room could be improved. We did the shared bath (Bella's room) and there was always a bathroom available and they were always clean and stocked with fresh towels. Overall, you cannot go wrong with this place and the price is definitely right. Don't hesitate--you will not be disappointed!
- Also Known As:
- Key West b&b - The Popular House
- Key West Bed And Breakfast - The Popular House Hotel Key West
- Key West Bed And Breakfast - The Popular House Hotel
- Key West b And b
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Caribbean Casual ... more less