“May 14th 2011” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Key West Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Key West Bed and Breakfast
415 William Street, Key West, FL 33040   |
Special Deal
Free Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 98 Key West B&B and Inns
Tampa, Florida
“May 14th 2011”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2011

Our first trip to Key West. Having researched on trip adviser, and listened to people who had visited Key West, I decided to book our stay at Key West B & B. This selection was based on my criteria of being away from Duval st and Mallory square, but within easy reach. I wanted a quite place to relax from the events of the day. From the first phone call to the last breakfast this place was everything I have hoped and expected.
The rooms were impeccable and had pleaty of room, decorated in an Island style, the house keeping returned our room to the same condition every day even though we were there for a whole week. They clearly worked hard. We never wanted for anything.
The common areas were soft and comfy, and ideal for relaxing.
The Breakfast was as listed exceptional, and a great way to start the day.
This house has real charm, and feels like a home from home. The staff clearly care about making its visitors welcome, and do anything to make the stay a success.
A special mention to Liz who really has her finger on the pulse, knowledgeable and caring, she is clearly an asset.
I am already looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

713 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2011

Key West B&B was all I wanted and more. The rooms are spacious and clean. The staff is very warm and helpful to visitors. When I return to Key West, I will stay here for sure.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Lakewood, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2011

I have been to Key West 4 times before this trip, and have never had the wonderful experience I had at the Key West Bed & Breakfast. The hospitality and accommodations well exceeded my expectations. The rooms were spacious, a full bath with tub, beautiful surroundings and the breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Everyone was very friendly and helpful with directions and places to visit. I highly recommend this "home" for all looking to stay at the most beautiful and restful spot on the Island. I will return !

• Stayed May 2011
Central MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2011

Finally getting around to writing my long overdue review for the Popular House (aka Key West Bed and Breakfast). This was our second time staying here and we were not disappointed in the least. KWBB has such a personal touch, you can't help but think you are staying with family. Liz and Jody go so far above and beyond in welcoming you and making sure that your comfort is a priority. If you need to know what to do or where to go there insight is invaluable.

We stayed in the "King Room" on the first floor. Great bargain considering the cost of most rooms in B&B's in the area. The bed is amazingly comfortable and has it's own private bath. I have to note that the water pressure in the shower is more than adequate something that can be a pet peeve of mine. Tana was absolutely meticulous in cleaning the room. Each day she added a bit of flare to the towels and/ or bed sheets that made it seem so attentive and made our stay that much more special.

Can't wait until we return in 2013 (trying to come back sooner)!!! Thanks again KWBB we LOVED our stay!!

Jen and David Whelan

Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2011

Just left this little jewel of a home in Key West. By way of back round, have traveled extensively around the world so I think I know my lodging. This is a wonderful little Bed and Breakfast convenient to the harbor, and to all things in Key West, but for me being a bit older, I just love the quiet neighborhood. The decor is unusual and fun. I can go out to Duval, Fort Zach, Snorkel boats, and fishing all within 15 minutes on foot or by bike. The Ritz Carlton it is not, but for experienced B and B travelers you will feel very welcome, delightful breakfasts, hosts who do everything they can to please their guests. Hotel is very clean, and warm, different sizes of rooms , and the cost is very reasonable for what is available to you. Bikes are available to rent on premises . The Inn usually fills up very quickly. If you try it once, you will return, as evidenced by all of the repeats---enjoy.

Room Tip: Let them know your needs.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2011

This was a small B&B to us with the common room and back yard seating small for the 8 rooms of guests. The balcony provided us a good respite at night since the bedroom was small and only had one chair in it. Not all rooms have a balcony so beware. Seems as if many of the guests are returnees who frequent the B&B and what it offers. Continental breakfast offered you the chance to squeeze your own OJ and had a fresh baked item daily along with fruit, bagels and bread. Without the TV and telephones, this B&B has set a niche for a specific type of clientele - such as the non party animals who visit to relax. There is no parking at the B&B and you must cruise the streets to find a spot. We were able to move our car onto the same street on day 2 but dragging our stuff down the street was kind of a drag. However, that is a part of Key West. Was a good value for the location since we walked everywhere once we parked our car.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
brooklyn, ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2011

no need to repeat all you have heard before because ITS ALL TRUE! This is a rebuttal to the past reviewer who said this b&b was "average". I love staying at b&b's and this is in no way average. Everything surpassed my already high expectations. The only way you could call this place average is if you stay at five star hotels. I would love to return because of the beautiful house and landscaping but especially because of the extraordinary staff.

Room Tip: loved bella's room
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Key West Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!