The Grand Guesthouse is the perfect location in Old Town Key West if you want the option of quiet reprieve from the unbridled celebration known as Duval Street. Yet the alcohol fueled madness is just a few blocks away when you feel the need to mix it up.
Derek, the Grand Guesthouse manager and conceirge-extraordinaire, had great recommendations for dinner to include The Flaming Buoy. He made the reservations for us, recommended a couple of their signature dishes. He was correct on all...Derek is the Man!!
Go to this Hotel if you are looking for:
-Key West history
-Elegance of simplicity
Do Not go to this Hotel if you are looking for:
-Swim up pool bars...or a pool
-an attached lounge or night club
-a "spring break" singles scene
-Room Service menu
-a place to stay when I'm wanting to go...and there's only one room left!
Thank you Derek and Grand Guesthouse for a wonderful stay!
Rick and Tami
August 9 thru 12, 2012
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Guesthouse Hotel Key West
- The Grand Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Town Key West, The Grand Guesthouse offers intimate accommodations for you to relax and recharge. We're a Frommer's Travel Guide Favorite, squeaky clean, comfortable, and affordable. All of our rooms feature local artwork and tropical decor, a small refrigerator, A/C & ceiling fan, private telephone line with free domestic long distance (US/Canada), cable television, an iPod & iPhone docking station, CD player, and free wireless internet. A complimentary expanded continental breakfast is served every morning, and free parking is always available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Grand Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.