“Loved it!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Conch House Heritage Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
The Conch House Heritage Inn
You added The Conch House Heritage Inn to your Saves list
625 Truman Ave, Key West, FL 33040   |
Ranked #7 of 94 Key West B&B and Inns
Tomball, Texas
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

It was a great place to stay. The staff was friendly and very helpful, the rooms were very clean, the bed and pillows were better than the Marriott's! Stayed there four days with friends and hated to leave. Friends that we were there with recommended it to us and they were right. Walk to Duval if you want. We enjoyed the nice pool too. The Marquesa room in a separate building from the main house overlooks the pool with a semi-private balcony. Loved that.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

As a solo traveler, for the first time, the Conch House was a perfect place to stay. Welcomed with a very warm greeting, tour of the B&B and information about Key West, I was ready for my vacation. Stayed in the main house, small room but perfect for a solo traveler. Everything was clean and ready. Breakfast on the porch by the pool listening to Radio Margaritaville created a wonderful mood. Used the pool and towels were right there. On site bike rental was very useful. Very friendly staff, very attentive and helpful when I needed info on a kayak excursion and for getting a pizza delivered. Will stay here again - hope I get back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Arriving at the house we were not sure what to expect. When we saw the suite our faces lit up. What a place! Our entire stay in Key West was under the magic spell of the house. Thank you!!

Mirek & Carolyn

London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

A beautiful spot central to the atmosphere of Duval street yet quiet and a great place to relax. The pool is a great place to meet people and talk to new people but never to busy. The warm muffins for breakfast were particularly delicious. Angela and John

Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

My wife and I stayed here on Aug 11th and 12th. We stayed at another B&B the previous two nights, but after walking into the Conch House we wished we had stayed here the whole time! We have stayed at several B&B's around the country and it is definitely one of the nicest we have stayed. We were most pleased in that everything had that "Key West" or Caribbean feel. The staff was extremely nice and accommodating.

Also, it is conveniently located to Duval Street and everything else. I really can't say enough. Key West is an old city and we found this place to have that old charm, while being very well restored. It is a great value and it will be the first place we look at when we return to Key West.

Room Tip: The only reason I didn't give the sleep quality a better rating is that I am very picky with my...
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I just eloped to Key West and stayed at the Conch House for our second time.
The staff is very helpful and friendly--Carol suggested several restaurants, all of which we really enjoyed. We think the location is great---easy to hop on our bikes and head in any direction.
The pool area is very pretty and a great place to relax with a drink or a book. I looked at other B&B's on line before booking and after spending lots of time I decided why not just go with what I know to be a great place that I will enjoy. And now that we have returned for a second visit I know we won't even bother to think about staying elsewhere. I also appreciate that the Conch House is still a family owned property and run that way, as opposed to many of the inns that appear to be part of a large corporate entity. Looking forward to returning!

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Conch House Heritage Inn. We stayed July 4-7, 2013. Our room was the Casa Cabana. It is small, but comfortable. Room enough for two persons. Though the Conch House Inn is located on Truman Ave, a fairly busy street, it is very quiet. The breakfast is as it is stated in the Conch House brochure- continental and satisfying. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Many times they went out their way to help us find and recommend places. Its location is easy walk to many of the tourists places. They do offer off street parking for a small daily fee; this was nice to have. Going back to Key West this would be our first choice. We highly recommend staying here. It is good choice!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to The Conch House Heritage Inn? Share your experiences!