“Loved the conch train tour and our guide, a huge Steelers fan entertained us to boot.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Conch Tour Train

and up
Ranked #121 of 325 Activities in Key West
Activities: Group tours/city tour
More attraction details
Owner description: See the best of Key West on the tour that has been entertaining visitors since 1958. Our expert 'engineers' and friendly staff have delighted guests with the legends and tales of Ernest Hemingway, and Tennessee Williams and the stories of the pirates, Indians, wreckers and artists who called this island home. 90 minutes and over 100 points of interest. No Key West vacation is complete without the world famous Conch Tour Train.
Titusville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2010

Had a ball, even though the temperature was cold. We live in Belleview, near Ocala Florida and just figured we would go farther south to get some warm weather. We didn't find it but we thoroughly enjoyed ourselfves.

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Fun on the Conch Train”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2010

Mike made our Conch Train tour in Key West absolutely terrific. His knowledge of the not-so-well-known tidbits of the island along with his enormously outgoing personality made this a fun time. We had such a great tme that when we go back next year we'll be sure to ride again and hope to get Mike. I can honestly say that I hated for the tour to end.

Gothenburg, Sweden
“Great and informative sightseeing of Key West!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2010

We were on a daytrip in Key West for the first time, our cruiseship made a stop there.

We decided to take the conch tour train trip the first we did to get an overview of Key West, and we couldn't have been more happy and satisfied!
Our guide Eduardo was very good, funny and shared great info and history about Key West and pointed out all local landmarks and always had a great story about them!

We recommend this trip to everyone and are planning to go back to Key West in the future.

Colchester, Essex
“Captain Harry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2010

Captain Harry, What a nice man and so knowledgable about his city, we had such a great day out in Key West, take our advice, take the ConchTrain

Louisisana
“A MUST DO on your visit to Key West!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2010

On 11 Jan 2010, I came into Key West on the Carnival TRIUMPH, and one the things that I wanted to do was take the Conch Train tour. I am so glad I did! I have been in the tourist busness much of my professional life, as a tour guide for the Houston Astrodome for almost seven years, and as a hotel concierge, and as a tour guide for several of the old victorian mansions on Galveston Island with the Galveston Historical Foundation, I do hold tours to a highter standard than most of your visitors, and I have to tell you that your "engineer", Eduardo, was one the best guides that I have ever experienced. He was extremly knowledgable of your beautiful island and yet made the tour educational and fun! at the same time. You are very blessed to have such a guide in your company. I continued my cruise to the Bahamas, and I can tell you, honestly, that if I never go back to the Bahamas again, it will be too soon, but I have deceided that within a year, I hope to move to Key West, and with any luck, perhaps, I can join your team on the Conch Train. I don't know how many of your staff realize it, but you live on the most beautiful spot on earth! (I have been blessed to see a number of places, and, trust me when I tell you, you live in the most beautiful spot on earth!, you really do!) I can't wait to move to Key West and start my seven year " training period" to be what Eduardo called a "fresh water conch". Again, thank you for providing such a great attrraction to visitors, and be assured that I am recommending the Conch Train to everyone that I hear is planning a visit to your wonderful home. Sincerely, Edward Lloyd Thomas