“Professional, well-run, helpful and friendly” 5 of 5 stars

+1 800-426-0707
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Celebrating our 43rd year of providing memorable dive vacations. We offer daily reef trips to the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary and the wrecks off of Key West including the Vandenberg. Dive Key West, Inc is a full service dive facility. Our divers will also have full guest privileges at Key West Harbour where we keep our boats. You may enjoy the restaurant, bar, gym, sauna, pool and private beach.
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Professional, well-run, helpful and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I was a bit apprehensive to schedule dives after reading a few negative reviews because I need some assistance getting back onto the boat after injuring my knee. The staff was extremely helpful when entering the water as well as getting back on board. With respect to showing a log book prior to diving the Vandenberg, it is a divers responsibility to log dives and be able to document their experience.
Each of the staff members we encountered were friendly, helpful and when diving the Vandenburg, there was a guide present and available on the second dive of the trip as well. We rented regs and BCs, which were in good condition. I would definitely recommend Dive Key West if diving in the Keys.

Visited July 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Dive Shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I can not say enough good things about Dive Key West. For starters they are very helpful. When I called to schedule our dive the immediately offered to store my dive gear. Anyone who has travelled with their gear know how much space it can take up. I thought that was awesome. The day of the dive we showed up about an hour and fifteen minutes prior to the dive filled out the obligatory paper work. Set up my gear at the shop, they loaded on a truck and headed to the marina. When we got to the marina it was hands off, we were instructed to get on the boat. The Captain went through the safety stuff prior to leaving the dock. It was a short ride out the to reef only about 25 mins. the reefs that we dove on were AWESOME, saw sharks, barracuda,lobsters, and many others. After the dive just as easy as the start. They off loaded the gear, gave us a ride back to the shop. Had a place to rinse all your gear and stored it for me for my next dive a few days later. Great shop, great people. I will definitely dive with them again the next time I am in Key West!

Visited June 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great dive shop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I completed my open water certification over two days through this shop with Dive Master Ian Wenham. I had some nervousness about diving in the ocean but his patience, knowledge, and sense of humor put me at ease. He pointed out several unique species of fish while we were on the dive including rays, lionfish, and porcupine fish and even took the time to get out book back at the shop to show us more about what we had seen!
Everyone in the dive shop and boat has great rapport with each other and you can tell they really enjoy what they do. I will be heading back to this shop when we dive in Key West again.

Visited June 2013
Sarasota, Florida
84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Excellent Dive Shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

My son and I dove with these folks and they were not only friendly and informative, they were careful, helpful and made our dive experience extremely comfortable. Saw a great deal of sea life, including; lobsters, crabs, 2 large grouper, barracuda, etc. If you are in Key West, these guys are a great choice to handle your dive - and their shop is fully equipped, so leave your gear at home and just rent their stuff, as it is all new and in great condition !
Be sure to tell them that Terry and Jeremy sent you !

Visited May 2013
“Best dive shop ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

The crew was fantastic. Helpful, professional and just a nice group. Kell even rescued my wetsuit after I left it on board. Arrived at the shop the next day and it was cleaned and nice and dry for my trip home. Thanks!

Visited May 2013