“Outstanding Outfit” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 84 attractions in Key West
Type: Sports Camps/ Clinics
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Celebrating our 43rd year of providing memorable dive vacations. We offer daily reef trips to the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary and the wrecks off of Key West including the Vandenberg. Dive Key West, Inc is a full service dive facility. Our divers will also have full guest privileges at Key West Harbour where we keep our boats. You may enjoy the restaurant, bar, gym, sauna, pool and private beach.
NOBLESVILLE
“Outstanding Outfit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We did a two-day dive package in February 2013. Check in was easy but they are very mindful of your experience level and dive history.Everyone sets up their gear and tests at the dive shop then the shop transports to the boat. Tanks are labeled with your name and every crew member calls you by name on the boat. My husband did not feel well and did not make the 2nd dive, nor did he dive the next day. The captain, Jeremy, asked how my husband was doing and called him by name. We used a guide both days. Greg and Kelly (aka Kel) were terrific. Very patient with us as newly certified divers. Dive shop has a rinse tank we were able to use and we were able to leave our gear there since we were diving aging the next day. What a help not to have to haul wet gear back home. This group is GREAT.

Visited February 2013

Herndon, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
“Great diving with Dive Key West”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Went for diving on the Vandenburg and a PADI navigation course. Dove Joe's Tug and the V. The V. Was impressive with 60 foot vis. Glad it was a nicely guided two tank dive because the wreck is huge. Alli was our guide on the V. And our instructor for navigation. She did a great job and was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Dove reefs in the afternoon with lots of healthy coral, tons of fish, and enough lobster to make me wish I had a license. Shop operation was efficient and well stocked. Great staff all around,and Captain Jeremy did a great job on a very windy day.

Visited February 2013
Austin, Texas, United States
6 attraction reviews
“Great shop and Dive Co.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Our overall experience with Dive Key West was great I checked reviews for all of the dive shops in Key West and this is place has the most to offer. we dove the Vanenberg 2 tank it was great I highly recommend it - I cant wait to do it again! Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable all the employees and owners we met were great all the equipment was in good shape and the boat was nice and lots of room to move around. not a cattle boat.

Visited January 2013
Wheeling, West Virginia
“Dive Key West Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Our group came down to Key West for a long weekend getaway and wanted to include a dive before the weekend was complete. This was my first dive with DKW and I was very happy with the trip. CeCe took great care of us at the shop to make sure that we had all the right gear and that everthing would fit and work well on our dive. Jeremy and Brad were outstanding. I've never had a crew make a dive so easy - all our gear was loaded, readied and even marked with our names. Each dive was logged too - all we had to do was have fun.
We did two boat dives: Marker 32 and Nine Foot Stake.
Would highly recommend this shop and I will certainly use them again. ArtB

Visited January 2013
Stoneham, Massachusetts
“Great Dive Shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have been certified for about three years now and thus is the third dive for me outside of the certifying shop and this shop was great. They offered are resort option that required a morning of class and pool dives, which was different than others in the key and why we went with them although we did not take advantage of it. The day of the dive we showed up and got all rental equipment for two in abut 20 minutes. The equipment was top notch. We were required to hire an instructor as a guide since I had not dove in over a year and she was very knowledgeable and informative. Despite rough sea and getting seasick the site was awesome. Saw some fantastic sea life, coral etc. Highly recommend they are truly professional and friendly.

Visited December 2012