“Great Time” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #66 of 325 Activities in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Key West Water Tours is the only real two hour tour on the island. Others try but never come thru.
Maryland
7 attraction reviews
“Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

My family and I booked the 3:30 tour and had a great time. Highly recommend this company because of their knowledge of the area and great attitudes. We got to see a huge Eagle Ray leap out of the water right beside us and was given free time to explore the area on our own which was a blast.

Visited July 2013

Florida
“Epic experience excellent customer service, it won't get better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Just experienced a wonderful time chat skiing in the Florida Keys with this company. We were in route to a competitor thank goodness the taxi driver told us about this place! We were immediately greeted by pork chop one of the tour guides. He was amazing and was kind and very funny. He took us out allowed us to practice and showed us some really awesome sites. He was very personal and his laid-back friendly attitude eased our fears right away. Sadly I fell 2 times while on the back of my honey's ski and ended up hurting myself he (porkchop) had to take me back on his jet ski but he was very very kind about it and I felt safe with him. Would I do it all over again with the same company!? Hell yes it was a positive experience and one that I would not Trade for anything in the world! Do it with porkchop!

Sarasota, Florida
“Best $ spent in the Keys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We recently visited Key West and took the Sea-do water tour at Hurricane Hole Marina. Our guide was Jack and he was AWESOME!! We took the 10:00 am tour for $100 and it was the best spent money on our trip. Jack was very informational and a lot of fun. Everyone at the Marina was very professional while being friendly at the same time! I would recommend this to all ages...what a blast! A new way to see Key West from the outside!!

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Best Thing Mom Ever Planned for Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We took Key West Water Tours 10AM tour with Ed, aka "PorkChop", and had a blast. My kids (ages 17, 19, 22) proclaimed it is the best thing I ever planned for vacation! We loved the pace, the mangrove swamp, blowing by a full size cruise ship! Ed even stopped us, as we headed to the Atlantic, when he spotted a dolphin and her baby! After the tour, we pulled in the dock and settled on the porch for lunch at the Hurricane Hole! I can not think of a better way to spend the day in Key West!

Wichita, Kansas
“Simply Awesome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I would highly recommend Key West Water Tours over any other company here in Key West. We've been coming here on vacation now for 10 years and have used them all. Key West Water Tours has the best tour. In fact, we had to do the tour twice this year. The first tour we had Megan as a guide...she was awesome. The second tour we had Pork Chop (Eddie)...he was awesome as well. The type of staff a company has makes all the difference in the world. We Key West Water Tours a few years ago and the staff was not as friendly back then. But I think there has been some changes...because there are new people and everyone was super friendly. Thanks for the great tours and keep up the good work!! We'll be back!!