We just stayed for 3 days at this hotel. As a family of four with two big teenagers, we all stayed in one standard room and found it to be very comfortable. Room was very clean and everything seemed new and fresh. There was a small fridge and microwave in the room, additional sink and mirror outside the bathroom and a large flat screen TV. The only things we could nitpick about was the noise from the A/C and bathroom fan was a bit loud but nothing we couldn't handle. There is a nice pool area with lots of shade and palm trees. The pool was obviously heated - too warm for our taste, but I think many people like pool temps in the mid to high 80's (not us). There was free breakfast, free parking and free internet. I dont think you will find this at too many hotels in Key West. I would rate BW Hibiscus as a very good value. Location is very good too. It is is old town Key West, right across the street from the Southernmost Hotel. Good restaurants within walking distance and just a very short walk to Duval Street. It is a bit too far to walk to the boardwalk and north end of the Key. One piece of advice to this hotel and some of its staff that would make it 5 stars IMO...smile, say good morning or good afternoon and pretend you like having guests staying there. This goes a long way to making guests feel welcome. Nothing that would stop us from staying here again, but we would have rated it even higher.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the excitement of Duval Street and downtown Key West, then return to your cool spacious room at our Key West hotel.Located at the southernmost point of the state, visitors at our Key West hotel are here to enjoy paradise. We offer free parking, and we’re just one block away from famous Duval Street. While parking is free, most guests don’t need a car since you can walk to the area’s best attractions. The beach is three blocks away, and guests feel right at home in a quiet neighborhood that’s close to everything.From Fantasy Fest to World Offshore Powerboat Races, there’s always something exciting happening near our Key West hotel. The World Sailfish Championship is held here, and the Hemingway Days Festival is fun for the entire family. Whether you want to simply relax on the beach or are staying at our Key West hotel for a special event, our friendly staff members always strive to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.Large rooms and free Wi-Fi are included. There are no resort fees here, but our Key West hotel guests certainly feel like they’re at a world-class resort. There’s a great heated pool where relaxation comes easily, and it’s the perfect place to wind down after a day of exploration and adventure. Central to all top food options, bars and attractions, most guests spend their days strolling around the neighborhoods and beaches.We welcome couples, families and solo travelers at our Key West hotel. Consider a nearby surfing lesson or spend the day on the waters fishing. Key West is known for a life of leisure, and that’s exactly what our guests experience. Whether you’re here for an extended stay or just the weekend, be treated to the best in service and top quality amenities. Book your room at BEST WESTERN Hibiscus Motel today and get ready for the tropics! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hibiscus Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hibiscus Hotel Key West
- Best Western Key West
- Best Western Hibiscus Hotel
- Key West Best Western