I took my dad and his partner to Key West for Christmas. I was able to find a suite at the BW Plus. It was clean, and perfect for our needs - a bedroom for my dad and his partner, on a patio for them to step outside to smoke, and within walking distances of anything I'd want to see (although my dad and his partner aren't able to walk that far most of the time). Free breakfast and wi-fi and a pleasant staff. Fair price for a holiday in high season - and for a suite.
Breakfast is rather crowded - it's a small room, and obviously we are all motivated by hot coffee and free breakfast. Good selections - I enjoyed the breakfast sandwiches. The coffee system could be a little better - it's a machine, and it has to stop every 6 cups to heat water, so the line for coffee can be a little long in the first two hours of breakfast.
My only complaint, and it's not really much of one since I was able to quickly rectify the situation, is I had noted on my reservation that there would be three of us in the room, and I would be on the fold-out couch. There was no bedding. The front desk manager obtained everything I needed quickly. I always have to remember that a national reservation service rarely forwards the comments to the actual hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the excitement of Duval Street and downtown Key West, then return to your cool spacious room at our Key West hotel.Located at the southernmost point of the state, visitors at our Key West hotel are here to enjoy paradise. We offer free parking, and we’re just one block away from famous Duval Street. While parking is free, most guests don’t need a car since you can walk to the area’s best attractions. The beach is three blocks away, and guests feel right at home in a quiet neighborhood that’s close to everything.From Fantasy Fest to World Offshore Powerboat Races, there’s always something exciting happening near our Key West hotel. The World Sailfish Championship is held here, and the Hemingway Days Festival is fun for the entire family. Whether you want to simply relax on the beach or are staying at our Key West hotel for a special event, our friendly staff members always strive to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.Large rooms and free Wi-Fi are included. There are no resort fees here, but our Key West hotel guests certainly feel like they’re at a world-class resort. There’s a great heated pool where relaxation comes easily, and it’s the perfect place to wind down after a day of exploration and adventure. Central to all top food options, bars and attractions, most guests spend their days strolling around the neighborhoods and beaches.We welcome couples, families and solo travelers at our Key West hotel. Consider a nearby surfing lesson or spend the day on the waters fishing. Key West is known for a life of leisure, and that’s exactly what our guests experience. Whether you’re here for an extended stay or just the weekend, be treated to the best in service and top quality amenities. Book your room at BEST WESTERN Hibiscus Motel today and get ready for the tropics! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hibiscus Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hibiscus Hotel Key West
- Best Western Key West
- Best Western Hibiscus Hotel
- Key West Best Western