Spent last w/e in Key West at this hotel. It was just what we had hoped for. Parked our car on arrival and didn't touch it until we left. Walked to Mallory Square and without stopping it took us about 25- 30 min. Enjoyed the sunset then took a leisurely walk home stopping for dinner on Duval St. Location was great as we were easily able to explore all parts of Key West.
Our room was large ( 2 Queens) and was nicely decorated and clean. Just remember this is a Best Western! Value was excellent and it even included a small bkfst. If we return I would look at staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hibiscus Hotel
- Best Western Plus Hibiscus Hotel Key West
- Best Western Key West
- Best Western Hibiscus Hotel
- Key West Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-story Motor Lodge located 3 blocks from southernmost point in the United States, in restoration area of Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Best Western, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hibiscus Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.