Why do people bring children to Key West, nothing for them here. Inconsiderate parents let them play and bang on the railings whooping it up because there is NOTHING for them to do in Key West. With that being said. We have been going to Key West in Dec for several years and always enjoyed staying at the Hibiscus. 15/20 min walk to Mallory Square. Great staff pleasent and very friendly. The pool is heated nicely and kept clean. Hot tub looks good too. There is 24 hr coffee, a great continental breakfast which featured Bob Evans egg muffin sandwiches & breakfast buritos, ready to heat waffles, juice, fruit, cold cereal, bread for toasting, bagels, muffins, and yogurt singles. Would like to see them add sugar free syrup. Breakfast room is small but each room has a microwave so you can take it and heat it / eat in your room if you prefer. Non-poolview rooms are by the entrance ways which at "time for the cows to come home" can be a bit noisy as they pass by Moooooo!!! It's key west at it's best. Leave the kids with a sitter it is really not a place for young minds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the excitement of Duval Street and downtown Key West, then return to your cool spacious room at our Key West hotel.Located at the southernmost point of the state, visitors at our Key West hotel are here to enjoy paradise. We offer free parking, and we’re just one block away from famous Duval Street. While parking is free, most guests don’t need a car since you can walk to the area’s best attractions. The beach is three blocks away, and guests feel right at home in a quiet neighborhood that’s close to everything.From Fantasy Fest to World Offshore Powerboat Races, there’s always something exciting happening near our Key West hotel. The World Sailfish Championship is held here, and the Hemingway Days Festival is fun for the entire family. Whether you want to simply relax on the beach or are staying at our Key West hotel for a special event, our friendly staff members always strive to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.Large rooms and free Wi-Fi are included. There are no resort fees here, but our Key West hotel guests certainly feel like they’re at a world-class resort. There’s a great heated pool where relaxation comes easily, and it’s the perfect place to wind down after a day of exploration and adventure. Central to all top food options, bars and attractions, most guests spend their days strolling around the neighborhoods and beaches.We welcome couples, families and solo travelers at our Key West hotel. Consider a nearby surfing lesson or spend the day on the waters fishing. Key West is known for a life of leisure, and that’s exactly what our guests experience. Whether you’re here for an extended stay or just the weekend, be treated to the best in service and top quality amenities. Book your room at BEST WESTERN Hibiscus Motel today and get ready for the tropics! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotel.de so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hibiscus Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hibiscus Hotel Key West
- Best Western Key West
- Best Western Hibiscus Hotel
- Key West Best Western