My wife and I stayed at this property for 5 nights in December. We booked a non-smoking king bed room for the first 4 nights of our stay and a 2 queen bed room for our last night as the king room was not available. Upon our arrival, we were shown both rooms and we opted for the 2 queen bed room as it smelled fresh and clean as opposed to the king bed room which smelled musty. We were very pleased with our decision to take the 2 queen room as it was very comfortable and spacious and the 2 beds were not a hinderence. The property is well maintained and the staff are courteous and helpful. Our room was 103, adjacent to the pool. The pool is open until 12 and there was no noise problem. The room had a shower/tub combo with sink and toilet in one room. Outside the bathroom there was another sink which proved quite convienient.
The hotel is located on Simonton St and United St. There are restaurants and bars within walking distance, however it is a bit of a walk to the marina side where it is much more lively. The location of this hotel was perfect for us as we prefer the quiet. There are two beaches within walking distance as well.
The hotel pool was adequately sized with depths ranging from 3-8 ft. There were plenty of lounge chairs and there were 4 round tables with 4 or 5 chairs and an umbrella for shade at each table.
Overall this Best Western was well worth the price and we would return for another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the excitement of Duval Street and downtown Key West, then return to your cool spacious room at our Key West hotel.Located at the southernmost point of the state, visitors at our Key West hotel are here to enjoy paradise. We offer free parking, and we’re just one block away from famous Duval Street. While parking is free, most guests don’t need a car since you can walk to the area’s best attractions. The beach is three blocks away, and guests feel right at home in a quiet neighborhood that’s close to everything.From Fantasy Fest to World Offshore Powerboat Races, there’s always something exciting happening near our Key West hotel. The World Sailfish Championship is held here, and the Hemingway Days Festival is fun for the entire family. Whether you want to simply relax on the beach or are staying at our Key West hotel for a special event, our friendly staff members always strive to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.Large rooms and free Wi-Fi are included. There are no resort fees here, but our Key West hotel guests certainly feel like they’re at a world-class resort. There’s a great heated pool where relaxation comes easily, and it’s the perfect place to wind down after a day of exploration and adventure. Central to all top food options, bars and attractions, most guests spend their days strolling around the neighborhoods and beaches.We welcome couples, families and solo travelers at our Key West hotel. Consider a nearby surfing lesson or spend the day on the waters fishing. Key West is known for a life of leisure, and that’s exactly what our guests experience. Whether you’re here for an extended stay or just the weekend, be treated to the best in service and top quality amenities. Book your room at BEST WESTERN Hibiscus Motel today and get ready for the tropics! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hibiscus Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hibiscus Hotel Key West
- Best Western Key West
- Best Western Hibiscus Hotel
- Key West Best Western