Check in was a breeze even though we had expected some problems as we had booked on points and were charged the first night's stay online...turned out to be no problem at all; the clerk was very helpful, refunded the charge and our room was ready.
Large bright room with small fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Large bathroom and separate area with sink and mirror in true Best Western style.
Excellent location: 2 blocks from the beach and Southernmost Point, one block from Duval Street (main shopping and night life area), certainly walking distance to Mallory Square and Sunset Pier (20 minutes). If desired, scooter and bicycle rental rental is just around the corner.
The rooms were clean and have been updated. The price varies per season, but we found it to be reasonable compared to other hotels in the area. Good value for the money!
A very basic continental breakfast was included with an attentive staff making sure that there is plenty to go around.
Overall a really nice experience; would go back anytime.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hibiscus Hotel
- Best Western Plus Hibiscus Hotel Key West
- Best Western Key West
- Best Western Hibiscus Hotel
- Key West Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-story Motor Lodge located 3 blocks from southernmost point in the United States, in restoration area of Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Best Western, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hibiscus Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.